Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member 1stTimeCaller's Avatar
    vCash

How big of a fit to throw?

I ordered a pizza and breadsticks. The pizza showed up but she forgot to bring the breadsticks. She said tha tshe forgot them and that she would go back and get them for me. That was 15 minutes ago.
    one day

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jerk's Avatar
    vCash

Re: How big of a fit to throw?

Is she hawt?
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
    - Fred Bastiat

SoonerFans.com Elite Member OUAndy1807's Avatar
    vCash

don't throw a fit.

vCash

Throw HER , YWIA
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-World
    vCash

by the time they show up you will have calmed down!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Answer the door naked if she comes back and ask her if she wants your breadstick.
    at this point in the process, I can only assume it was a typo and they meant to say "cram"...

vCash

I told her it wasn't a big deal. She said that she would be back shortly with them. I waited about 10 minutes and then called back to make sure they were making new bread sitcks. They had just thrown them in, sorry about that seems like everybody forgot.

I just called back to tell them not to worry about it. I already paid for them but this late in the game I didn't want them. He said that the girl hadn't made it back to the shop yet to re deliver them. I told him htat it was to late to deliver me some breadsticks I want my money back.

I get 50% off of my next order.
    one day

SoonerFans.com Elite Member JohnnyMack's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by silverwheels
    Answer the door naked if she comes back and ask her if she wants your crouton.
    Fixed to be more 1tc anatomically correct.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 1stTimeCaller
    I told her it wasn't a big deal. She said that she would be back shortly with them. I waited about 10 minutes and then called back to make sure they were making new bread sitcks. They had just thrown them in, sorry about that seems like everybody forgot.

I just called back to tell them not to worry about it. I already paid for them but this late in the game I didn't want them. He said that the girl hadn't made it back to the shop yet to re deliver them. I told him htat it was to late to deliver me some breadsticks I want my money back.

I get 50% off of my next order.
    Softie
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

I would have gotten my next 2 pizzas free.

vCash

Id have made the biznatcho bring the bread stiks , bend over the couch to place em on the coffee table and Hit dat ***

Lakeland, Fl - Where hurricanes cross paths.
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill
    Id have made the biznatcho bring the bread stiks , bend over the couch to place em on the coffee table and Hit dat ***

Someone delivers pizza out where you live???
    An Education is what you get when you Read the Instructions,
    Experience is what you get if you don't...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerus's Avatar
    vCash

Hey, shat happens....

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 1stTimeCaller
    I ordered a pizza and breadsticks. The pizza showed up but she forgot to bring the breadsticks. She said tha tshe forgot them and that she would go back and get them for me. That was 15 minutes ago.
    15 minutes? That's it?? Unless you live across the street from the pizza place, 15 minutes is barely enough time for a round-trip. It's late on a Sunday, so there's probably only one driver. It can be slow all night, but it's guaranteed that every ****wit who wants a pizza will want one five minutes before closing, so she's probably waiting on some other orders. You're already ****ed because she forgot the breadsticks, so there's no point in delaying anybody else's order just to make you happy.
    I'm not happy until you're not happy.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member VeeJay's Avatar
    vCash

We still haven't heard if she was hawt.

vCash

It could be worse.

I was at the Sonic on 24th in Norman once, ordered the chicken strip meal... got the special chicken strip box, got everything except the ****ing chicken strips.

Seriously how the **** do you forget to put the chicken strips in a chicken strip meal?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OUinFLA
    Someone delivers pizza out where you live???
    Hell No But If they did thats what id do

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner24's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Vaevictis
    It could be worse.

I was at the Sonic on 24th in Norman once, ordered the chicken strip meal... got the special chicken strip box, got everything except the ****ing chicken strips.

Seriously how the **** do you forget to put the chicken strips in a chicken strip meal?

I think you answered your own question when you started out saying you went to the Sonic.
    Sooner Legends Inn & Suites

Voted #1 Hotel in Norman, OK - 2009
    Voted #2 Overall Restaurant in Norman, OK - 2009
    Voted #1 Catering in Norman, OK - 2009

1 Corinthians 1:18---For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BajaOklahoma's Avatar
    vCash

No fit. It's not the driver's fault.
    We've always been good to our delivery drivers (good tips and polite). We always get out pizza quicker than the email says we will. Even on bad weather nights. And they are good about making sure the order is correct.
    The fans on here are known for their objectivity, fair play, open minded welcoming of others, debating in an upfront, firm, but respectful manner.....TexasLidig8r 11/21/04

vCash

15 minutes? That's it?? Unless you live across the street from the pizza place, 15 minutes is barely enough time for a round-trip. It's late on a Sunday, so there's probably only one driver. It can be slow all night, but it's guaranteed that every ****wit who wants a pizza will want one five minutes before closing, so she's probably waiting on some other orders. You're already ****ed because she forgot the breadsticks, so there's no point in delaying anybody else's order just to make you happy.
    They have two drivers thankyouverymuch. I waited an hour and 17 minutes for my pizza. She said that she had one more pizza to deliver. When I called the manager said that they forgot to make the breadsticks and they were just throwing them in.

They forgot to make them, the driver forgot to pick up a delivery product that was never made. I was extremely nice about the whole deal. I now get 50% of my next order. It will be a large one.
    one day