Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 stonecoldsoonerfan's Avatar
    vCash

ufc ultimate fighter 5 finale tonight

who's going to win? manny or the diaz? and also penn or pulver. discuss.
    "Your argument based on the facts is not a valid one."-Hookem Horns, 3/7/03.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do you have any old OU athletic events on video? i trade for them. Please email or PM me if you do.

OU game videos

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Re: ufc ultimate fighter 5 finale tonight

Good fights tonight. I was pretty confident Penn would win over Pulver and by submission. It's ashamed about tManny in his fight with Diaz. It was a good fight until the shoulder or collar bone problem, but I think Diaz would've eventually summitted him. Manny was hammering on Diaz as bad as he has in his other fights in TUF5. I think the 7 inch height difference was key, when Diaz had him in the guard, Manny couldn't land many power shots to the head. The best finish was Gray and Rob. Gray put him down hard enough for Rob to tap and he didn't even realize that Gray had knocked himself out on the slam!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner_Bob's Avatar
    vCash

It was a pretty good finale . . .

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 stonecoldsoonerfan's Avatar
    vCash

penn laid the law down. didn't think it would be that lopsided. too bad manny got hurt. i really don't think his career in the ufc will amount to anything due to his bad shoulder. he was pretty much controlling the fight on his terms when he got hurt.
    "Your argument based on the facts is not a valid one."-Hookem Horns, 3/7/03.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do you have any old OU athletic events on video? i trade for them. Please email or PM me if you do.

OU game videos