Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Adminstrator of PAIN
    vCash

Re: Online banking

Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean
    On-line banking is for nimrods and no-accounts who can't manage their own damn money. When I pay my bills on July 1st, I know they're paid, and for how much. I also know how much I've got left in checking. I ain't giving up control of my funds to a bank. It's bad enough that they get to hold and make $$ on my deposits.
    Unfortunately, there are some crummy trained postal employees that don't seem to be able to get my bills to me or get my payments to the payee on time. Where do you work again?

After the 100th time the USPS screwed me over somehow, I decided to go this route and have had one problem in two years (with a mailed check that took 3 weeks to get there I might add).

Also I don't have all the free time you have to sit and write checks every month. I do have enough time to ride a horse to work though.

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Norm In Norman
    Unfortunately, there are some crummy trained postal employees that don't seem to be able to get my bills to me or get my payments to the payee on time. Where do you work again?

After the 100th time the USPS screwed me over somehow, I decided to go this route and have had one problem in two years (with a mailed check that took 3 weeks to get there I might add).

Also I don't have all the free time you have to sit and write checks every month. I do have enough time to ride a horse to work though.
    Well then you do it your way Mr. Happy, I'll do it mine. However, you've got time to type your woes on this board, so you've got time to write checks. And tell me, how many times have your bills not shown up at your house? That's what I thought, never. You're just still under the influence of those bitter pills you took.

Adminstrator of PAIN
    vCash

Well then you do it your way Mr. Happy, I'll do it mine. However, you've got time to type your woes on this board, so you've got time to write checks. And tell me, how many times have your bills not shown up at your house? That's what I thought, never. You're just still under the influence of those bitter pills you took.
    You didn't read my post. I frequently don't receive my bills. I actually keep a calendar to remind me when my bill normally needs to be paid so I can call just in case it doesn't show up. I'd say I am missing at least one bill every other month.

Administrator
    vCash

You didn't read my post. I frequently don't receive my bills. I actually keep a calendar to remind me when my bill normally needs to be paid so I can call just in case it doesn't show up. I'd say I am missing at least one bill every other month.
    No, I read it. I just don't buy it. In other words, I'm calling bull****. Major bull****. Unless this "luck o' the Norm" thing is -real, or your "bills" are coming from the "Fly by Night Auto Financing and Homecooked Barbecue" place.

Statistics bear your story out. And I use Republic Bank of Norman and McClain Bank in Purcell. I can check my balance and accounting info on line at Republic, and I'm sure you can do on line banking there. McClain, not so much.

Adminstrator of PAIN
    vCash

No, I read it. I just don't buy it. In other words, I'm calling bull****. Major bull****. Unless this "luck o' the Norm" thing is -real, or your "bills" are coming from the "Fly by Night Auto Financing and Homecooked Barbecue" place.

Statistics bear your story out. And I use Republic Bank of Norman and McClain Bank in Purcell. I can check my balance and accounting info on line at Republic, and I'm sure you can do on line banking there. McClain, not so much.
    It's probably my carrier, but I don't care. My mail is supposed to show up every time no matter who my carrier is. In fact, it's gotten a bit better here lately but not perfect. Then again my carrier now drives a USPS truck instead of a 1978 LTD.

Don't get me started on why junk mailers get to pay less for sending mail than me.

Administrator
    vCash

I'll bite.

Junk mailers (we prefer to call them Business Mailers) mail brazillions of pieces. They are our valued customers. Our esteemed Business Mailers create 10's of billions of dollars in annual revenue.

You? Your'e too cheap to buy a .41 cent stamp, and you don't mail ****. Then you bitch about the one time in your whole universe that your dead Aunt Margaret didn't get the birthday card you mailed her for 3-weeks.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Viking Kitten's Avatar
    vCash

I think the real question here is why is Norm mailing birthday cards to dead relatives.

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Viking Kitten
    I think the real question here is why is Norm mailing birthday cards to dead relatives.
    It's Norm.

Adminstrator of PAIN
    vCash

I'll bite.

Junk mailers (we prefer to call them Business Mailers) mail brazillions of pieces. They are our valued customers. Our esteemed Business Mailers create 10's of billions of dollars in annual revenue.

You? Your'e too cheap to buy a .41 cent stamp, and you don't mail ****. Then you bitch about the one time in your whole universe that your dead Aunt Margaret didn't get the birthday card you mailed her for 3-weeks.
    So, you are a service for big business instead of citizens. Got it.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Mongo's Avatar
    vCash

Dean, did you know Mr. Flowers is having trouble getting his mail delivered? It has been a problem he has been dealing with for about 4-5 months

Administrator
    vCash

So, you are a service for big business instead of citizens. Got it.
    No, we are a service for everyone. Except you. Suck it.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member sooner_born_1960's Avatar
    vCash

She wasn't dead when he mailed it. She died sometime later.

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo
    Dean, did you know Mr. Flowers is having trouble getting his mail delivered? It has been a problem he has been dealing with for about 4-5 months
    Tell Lew to suck it too.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Mjcpr's Avatar
    vCash

Norm says it would save everyone a lot of time and money if they just skipped the postal carrier "training" all together.

What's to know?

Adminstrator of PAIN
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jaux
    This thread needs baby pics

Administrator
    vCash

That's two future Postal workers right there.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Scott D's Avatar
    vCash

I rest my case Norm.
    debit cards made mailing a bill via usps kinda a waste of time.
    "The mark of a great player is in his ability to come back. The great champions have all come back from defeat." - Sam Snead

I rest my case Norm.
    i'm sure the USPS wont miss my .41 stamp

i pay a flat fee and know for certain that not only does my payment actually get there, it gets there on time

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jk the sooner fan
    i'm sure the USPS wont miss my .41 stamp

i pay a flat fee and know for certain that not only does my payment actually get there, it gets there on time
    Goody.

indeed