Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Have you ever been on fire?

I used to catch fire while torch welding quite frequently. That's about it for me.
    For the good old American lifestyle: For the money, for the glory, and for the fun... mostly for the money.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Mjcpr's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Have you ever been on fire?

A few times when I made one birdie in a row.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mjcpr
    A few times when I made one birdie in a row.
    Have you heard that 1TC has you beat?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member IB4OU2's Avatar
    vCash

No, but I smoke after seccs....

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by IB4OU2
    No, but I smoke after seccs....
    Really? What do you smoke?
    Cigar or Ciggy?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member crawfish's Avatar
    vCash

My wife told me I was the other night...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member sanantoniosooner's Avatar
    vCash

My wife was helping me strip a floor with a flammable liquid. I stepped out of the house to talk with the homeowner and my wife got to close to a hot water closet (in the freaking living room)

It ignited burned some of her hair, her eyebrows off and blistered her arms. The liquid was burning on her forearms. I got burned carrying out flaming rags and a smoldering door and putting the fire out.

And then there's the thread around here when Jesus' tomb caught on fire and I put it out. I got burned but wasn't really on fire.

And then there's the time I was at a bonfire and my wife could barely reach the fire through the crowd with her marshmallow on a stick. As she brought it back, she raked the flaming goo across my nose. I simply turned to her and said "My nose is on fire". Fortunately it was only the goo that got burned.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

That's just disgusting, sas.

Emma's Daddy! SoonerStormchaser's Avatar
    vCash

No, but I hear Dean's pretty handy with a chainsaw.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member achiro's Avatar
    vCash

**** YEAH MAN, EVERY ****ING DAY, STAND TOO CLOSE AND YOU'LL GET BURNED!
    I would agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.

Administrator
    vCash

Have I ever been on fire......

Probably about 12 years old or so. We used to take bottles of rubbing alcohol out back, dip our finger in the bottle, and then light it. We'd yell "flame on torch!!" when it lit. It looked really cool for a few seconds with a flame coming off your finger. When it got too hot, you just shook your finger and tucked it under your arm to put it out. Did it a million times.

Then one day, I wasn't really paying attention, and instead of turning the bottle right-side-up before pulling out my finger, I pulled my finger out while I was holding the bottle upside down. Alcohol went all down my arm and side and about that time my brother lit the match. When I yelled "flame on torch!!" I really did flame on. I bet it looked funny as hell with me rolling around and my brother beating the flames out with his shirt. I only ended up with first-degree burns with some blistered spots, so we figured it wasn't wise to tell pop.

I also caught my nutsack on fire lighting farts one time while in high school. Singed nutsack hair stinks like a mofo.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member JohnnyMack's Avatar
    vCash

Now I'm not one for signatures, but that's a beaut right there.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 I_SMELL_FEAR's Avatar
    standing with one foot in the grave and one foot on a banana peel
    vCash

a friend was working on his truck one winter and was wearing the white cotton gloves, that fit like socks kinda...anyway, he was working on the carb. and he stepped back to light a cigarette with the gloves still on, which had some gas on them...when he lit the cigarette, the gloves went up in an instant and then it was over, he was standing there with little remnants of cotton gloves and a cigarette in his mouth with a "what the hell just happened" look on his face. Pretty funny.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean
    I also caught my nutsack on fire lighting farts one time while in high school. Singed nutsack hair stinks like a mofo.
    If age and experience teach you nothing else, let it teach you that it is actually not a requirement to strip down to your bare *** to set your farts on fire.

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mjcpr
    If age and experience teach you nothing else, let it teach you that it is actually not a requirement to strip down to your bare *** to set your farts on fire.
    Boxers + lunch at El Taco = nutfire.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 toast's Avatar
    vCash

not since I did that Pepsi commercial

seriously though, the closest I came was when my dad set the back yard a blaze, I thought our house was dead meat.

No, but one of my good friends caught on fire at Keystone lake on Memorial weekend. He burnt his arm, shoulder and hand pretty bad. He was building a bonfire and was throwing gasoline on it and it splashed back on him. The doctors have said they expect a full recovery, which surprises me because it looks pretty bad.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by sitzpinkler
    No, but one of my good friends caught on fire at Keystone lake on Memorial weekend. He burnt his arm, shoulder and hand pretty bad. He was building a bonfire and was throwing gasoline on it and it splashed back on him. The doctors have said they expect a full recovery, which surprises me because it looks pretty bad.
    How long has he been an imbicile anyway?

(Sorry about the burns though.)

vCash

i set myself on fire for some friends' English project my Freshman year

one of them later had a film class where they referenced it as something not to do

i had done it many times, but it didn't want to go out for the shot we used, and i did get burned a little...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member OUHOMER's Avatar
    vCash

I work in a machine shop and a lot of the time you go by sound when you are boring out a piece of metal. anyway the operator on the next machine came over and asked for a light for his cigarette. he had huge pork chop side burns. anyway as i was lighting his smoke, his machine started making a funny sound and he turned his head. he put his pork chops right into the flame of the lighter and they caught fire. i started slapping the **** out him to put them out. he didn't know what i was doing except slapping the **** out of him. His machine is squealing like a pig, so he has to run over to his machine, but throws a misguided punch as hes leaving. I am laughing my *** off and he is ****ed. he gets his machine shut down and starts smelling the burnt hair. he comes over and i tell him what happened. he calms down and comes to work with a fresh shave. I thought it was funny
    Posse Member hoping for middle manager, Yep , I dont know ****

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."

Quote:
    Originally Posted by C&CDean
    I'm a tolerant mother****er.