SoonerFans.com Elite Member Big Red Ron's Avatar
    vCash

Dante Anderson, a shooting guard out of Gainesville (Fla.) Eastside, was killed

Quote Originally Posted by rankin07
    for some reason im still not allowed to post new threads...so i'll say it on here...Dante Anderson, a shooting guard out of Gainesville (Fla.) Eastside, was killed Friday night in a single car accident. OU was recuiting him that's just terrible news had a great young career ahead of him...RIP
    rip

THANKS RANKIN
    Know thy self,
    know thy enemy.
    A thousand battles,
    a thousand victories. - Sun Tzu (500 B.C.)

vCash

Re: Dante Anderson, a shooting guard out of Gainesville (Fla.) Eastside, was killed

Very sad to hear of young kids getting their lives taken away from them.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Dante Anderson, a shooting guard out of Gainesville (Fla.) Eastside, was killed

I said Biiiiiiiitch-- goingoneight's Avatar
    vCash

Did Capel say this, where did you hear it? That's terrible news... NO, not for OU... for the FAMILY. I lost a friend in a car accident two years ago and I still can't describe how horrible this is.
    "One has to wonder about the structural integrity of the Vintage Cotton Bowl the last 14 years. There's been a lot of weight on that Oklahoma side."

Awesoministrator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by goingoneight
    Did Capel say this, where did you hear it? That's terrible news... NO, not for OU... for the FAMILY. I lost a friend in a car accident two years ago and I still can't describe how horrible this is.
    http://www.columbiatribune.com/2007/...520Spor005.asp
    http://story.scout.com/a.z?s=169&p=2&c=645145

I said Biiiiiiiitch-- goingoneight's Avatar
    vCash

At first I thought Gainesville, he was a Gator... horrible news.
    "One has to wonder about the structural integrity of the Vintage Cotton Bowl the last 14 years. There's been a lot of weight on that Oklahoma side."