Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Soon to be Memphibian

Anchorage-->Tuscaloosa-->Memphis-->Huntsville
    vCash

Wow. Losing your wallet is a TREMENDOUS pain in the tuchus

Especially if you're an idiot and were carrying your birth certificate in it from the last time you had to prove citizenship for employment. Grrrr.
    "The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)

SoonerFans.com Elite Member sooner_born_1960's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Wow. Losing your wallet is a TREMENDOUS pain in the tuchus

I know how to cancel credit cards, but how do you cancel a birth certificate?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member sanantoniosooner's Avatar
    vCash

If your tuchas is hurting that much I think I know where you lost the wallet.

Soon to be Memphibian

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by sooner_born_1960
    I know how to cancel credit cards, but how do you cancel a birth certificate?
    Well, not only that, but I've STILL never been able to figure out why you actually NEED a certificate showing you were born. Res ipsa loquitor.

Anyhow, I've located my birth certificate-I guess I was smart enough to put it in the safe deposit box after all. Now I get to go stand in line at DMV with my W2, work ID, and birth certificate.

Credit cards are all cancelled.
    "The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)

SoonerFans.com Elite Member King Crimson's Avatar
    vCash

that's a drag Mike. my sister had her whatever you call the thing girls carry that has all their cc's and such stolen about 3 months ago. first thing the thief did was buy about 30$ worth of junkfood at the gas station and then drove across town (Dallas) and bought about 100$ of women's clothing at some mall department store. talk about a blowout. dare to dream.

can't you use a passport at the DMV?
    “someone's controlling the vibes!"--apache dropout

Soon to be Memphibian

vCash

Well, I could. If I had a passport.

If I lost my wallet I would be saying something a lot more vulgar than tuchus.

vCash

Without a Birth Certificate...I'd have to show the 47 year old film my Dad took of my birth.

These days it's so easy...

Out pops your kid and in just a few minutes you can post the live birth on the internet...

Administrator
    vCash

I recently had to reorder my birth certificate. Y'all would be proud. I did it online for like $15. And no, my old one didn't disintegrate from age.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Rich
    Well, I could. If I had a passport.
    get one. it's easy and if you had one, you could go on exotic sex vacations in SE asia. they are all the rage with german and japanese biz execs.

wait, that didn't sound right.

Losing your spare keys isn't any fun either. I'm having to ask every place I go if they found my keys. From now on I think I'll put a little tag on my keys with my phone number.

Brewmaster

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMia
    Losing your spare keys isn't any fun either. I'm having to ask every place I go if they found my keys. From now on I think I'll put a little tag on my keys with my phone number.
    Yes. That's a good idea. So when you lose your keys the person can search your phone number, find out where you live, and steal everything you own by using your own keys to unlock the place.

If I lost my keys, I'd be changing all my locks. But I'm a suspicious bastard.
    ... that's not food.

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by King Crimson
    get one. it's easy and if you had one, you could go on exotic sex vacations in SE asia. they are all the rage with german and japanese biz execs.

wait, that didn't sound right.
    I'ma hafta get one. You can't even go to the Caribbean anymore without a passport. That's how I lost my birth certificate. I think I left it in a hotel in Grand Cayman.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Scott D's Avatar
    vCash

I'll tell you I found your keys after I clean you out of your allergy medication GHP.

BTW, I love this new big screen TV that Mike Rich just bought me.
    "The mark of a great player is in his ability to come back. The great champions have all come back from defeat." - Sam Snead

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by GottaHavePride
    Yes. That's a good idea. So when you lose your keys the person can search your phone number, find out where you live, and steal everything you own by using your own keys to unlock the place.

If I lost my keys, I'd be changing all my locks. But I'm a suspicious bastard.
    I haven't had a house key for over 4 years. My house hasn't been locked in that time. And if you need to steal a truck, tractor, 4-wheeler, boat, and anything else with a motor you can help yourself. The keys are in the ignition.

vCash

Why are passports so darn expensive?

That process is harder than getting a green card.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Mjcpr's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean
    I'ma hafta get one. You can't even go to the Caribbean anymore without a passport. That's how I lost my birth certificate. I think I left it in a hotel in Grand Cayman.
    Somewhere down there is a native hillbilly living it up under the C&CDean identity.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member sanantoniosooner's Avatar
    vCash

I haven't had a house key for over 4 years. My house hasn't been locked in that time. And if you need to steal a truck, tractor, 4-wheeler, boat, and anything else with a motor you can help yourself. The keys are in the ignition.
    You think I'm coming over there with all the snakes?

vCash

I need a bucket-truck with a 60 foot beam...there are a few trees here that need some attention....

Do you deliver?

vCash

it's easy. you get the forms at the post office/or online. and all you really have to do is go to someplace like Kinko's and get the photos made.