Thread: Vanity Defined

Vanity Defined

there's a hispanic gal that works for me....she's attractive, but i swear i've never met any woman more concerned about her appearance......she's got some SERIOUS self-esteem issues...

so she just spent (charged/financed) over $10K of dental work to get pretty white straight teeth....veneers, etc.......she looks alot like Elliot Yamin did the other nite on AI.......here's the kicker, her teeth were straight before she did all this....and they were white

she's thin but talks about getting a tummy tuck.....constantly pulling out her mirror to look in

she's got some head issues i'm thinking.....

vCash

Re: Vanity Defined

those veneer things always look bad

remember when Shannon Elizabeth was hot

SoonerFans.com Elite Member sanantoniosooner's Avatar
    vCash

I gotta agree.

An unstable looker is still better than 240 in hip huggers at peace with it.

yep, her teeth look bigger now

she's been bleaching her teeth non stop, then she complains that they hurt

well no sh*t sherlock, you're putting bleach on them non-stop

now she's only drinking clear liquids because she's afraid anything else will stain her perfectly white teeth

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jk the sooner fan
    there's a hispanic gal that works for me....she's attractive, but i swear i've never met any woman more concerned about her appearance......she's got some SERIOUS self-esteem issues...

so she just spent (charged/financed) over $10K of dental work to get pretty white straight teeth....veneers, etc.......she looks alot like Elliot Yamin did the other nite on AI.......here's the kicker, her teeth were straight before she did all this....and they were white

she's thin but talks about getting a tummy tuck.....constantly pulling out her mirror to look in

she's got some head issues i'm thinking.....
    Why ruin perfectly good teeth? After 6 or 8 years, they'll fail and then she will have to do it again because they would have had to do work on her real teeth to get the veneers to fit in the first place.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jk the sooner fan
    yep, her teeth look bigger now

she's been bleaching her teeth non stop, then she complains that they hurt

well no sh*t sherlock, you're putting bleach on them non-stop

now she's only drinking clear liquids because she's afraid anything else will stain her perfectly white teeth
    Sounds like serious self esteem issues.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet
    Why ruin perfectly good teeth? After 6 or 8 years, they'll fail and then she will have to do it again because they would have had to do work on her real teeth to get the veneers to fit in the first place.
    Exactly. My husband refuses to put veneers or decorations on healthy teeth.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Beef's Avatar
    vCash

This thread is worthless without pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean
    Him being a ****ing tard does. You don't smack down your mongoloid cousin when he spits taters across the table.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 toast's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Beef
    This thread is worthless without pics.

of the unstable looker and NOT the 240 pounder in hip huggers and at peace with it.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMia
    Exactly. My husband refuses to put veneers or decorations on healthy teeth.
    What he don't do grills???

Funny true story. My friends know an NFL Lineman for the Carolina Panthers (used to be starting center at TAMU). Apparently one of his rookie buddies decided to get a grill with his bonus money. The jeweler made it up and the guy tried it on. He then wanted to wear it, but didn't want to wait to have it put on by a DDS, have no clue how you do that and all. Anyway the jeweler superglued it on and the guy couldn't open his mouth, etc. Apparently hilarity ensued in the locker room and the guy had to go to great pains to have it removed.