Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SleestakSooner's Avatar
    In a cardboard box... down by the Dempsey Dumpster.
    vCash

Sooners vs. Cowboys: Saturday night edition

Second game started at about 8pm. Sooners were up 2-0 after the first inning. Then the pokes came back in the bottom of the 2nd with a 3-run homer.

Bottom of the 2nd still and with two outs the cowboys are up bases empty.

OU 2
    OsU 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pokefun
    it is not natural to be optimistic and a cowboy fan unless it is the off season.

Re: Sooners vs. Cowboys: Saturday night edition

Cowboys lead 5-3 in the bottom of the 7th

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Collier11's Avatar
    vCash

are you sure? soonersports say osu 10-2?
    Ranger Reese of OVJ country, Patrollin tha hood.

I Survived Drunkytown with OleVet and all I got was this rash!

With a record of 109-23 (.826) and six Big 12 championships in 10 seasons, Stoops has reason to be arrogant. But he is not. He is somewhere between humble and unimpressed.
    ~ Ivan Maisel

http://sportslife11.blogspot.com/

It is now 10-2 after 7....OSU scored 5 in the 7th

vCash

F*cking hell.
    "If you don't become an actor you'll never be a factor" - Lupe Fiasco

Still 10-2 going into the top of the 9th

Cowboys win 10-2, take the series, and look to get their second straight sweep of the Sooners. No suprise!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SOONER STEAKER's Avatar
    vCash

Gollaway must be recruiting the wrong kids. This is the second year in a row that O-State is going for the sweep. NCAA might hav ejust gone out the door.

2 years ago he blamed Ray Hayward, who will be his fall guy his year? I am so unhappy with this so far this year it is incredible. With our remaining schedule, we oloy have a chance against TT. Mizzou could sweep us.

These kids will question everything this staff has preached if we gt swept tomorrow.
    Here I sit just a flexin, giving birth to another UT grad.

vCash

Again...

****!
    Like my old grand daddy used to say, "The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect."

2006 Oklahoma Sooners
    2007 Oklahoma Sooners
    2008 Oklahoma Sooners

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Ardmore_Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OSUFAN11
    Cowboys win 10-2, take the series, and look to get their second straight sweep of the Sooners. No suprise!
    What's a suprise?
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted...

Quote Originally Posted by Ardmore_Sooner
    What's a suprise?
    I am so sorry that I had a typo! I didnt know that you were a grammar cop! You dont have anything clever to say about your crappy baseball team so you pull out your "grammar police badge" and start picking apart my post! Nice!
    Last edited by OSUFAN11; 5/6/2007 at 09:10 AM.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OSUFAN11
    I am so sorry that I had a typo! I didnt know that you were a grammer cop! You dont have anything clever to say about your crappy baseball team so you pull out your "grammer police badge" and start picking apart my post! Nice!
    Nah, just noticed that your Dexter Manley education can't spell anything. Yeah right a typo, you just don't know how to spell. You won a sporting event, too bad you're school gives a second rate education and your whole town smells like manure.

Nah, just noticed that your Dexter Manley education can't spell anything. Yeah right a typo, you just don't know how to spell. You won a sporting event, too bad you're school gives a second rate education and your whole town smells like manure.
    Poor Ardmore_Sooner! He has to blow off some steam because his Sooners got whooped by OSU! Dont get too mad because you always have the Big 12 tournament to look forward to......if you make it.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 okienole3's Avatar
    vCash

Hey Dexter,

Grammar, not grammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWingSooner
    I have the worst temper ever. You don't want to be around me when I explode. People found this out in Elementary and middle school so by the time I was in high school no one wanted to **** me off.

Quote Originally Posted by okienole3
    Hey Dexter,

Grammar, not grammer.
    Wow another grammar cop! Ardmore_Sooner didnt catch that one so I guess his OU education is pretty much trash if you go by his reasoning.

It is funny how low you guys go when you lose. I am suprised you have not started talking about football or about last years big 12 tournament. Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SleestakSooner's Avatar
    In a cardboard box... down by the Dempsey Dumpster.
    vCash

gloating on OUr boards is not a wise move. but I certainly won't miss you when you are gone aggot.
    Quote Originally Posted by pokefun
    it is not natural to be optimistic and a cowboy fan unless it is the off season.

vCash

Sorry I have friends to do things with (and no they aren't sheep by the way) and I like to get some rest. Enjoy your time off!

Sorry I have friends to do things with (and no they aren't sheep by the way) and I like to get some rest. Enjoy your time off!
    This coming from a guy that posted at 1:30 A.M. this morning. I had actually came in after celebrating another Bedl@m win. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings while I was in my inebriated state!

Quote Originally Posted by SleestakSooner
    gloating on OUr boards is not a wise move. but I certainly won't miss you when you are gone aggot.
    I didnt think you guys cared too much about baseball. I thought you only cared out Football, Softball, and Womens basketball. Sorry for being a little cocky. I didnt think many people would read it anyway seeing how you guys dont really care much about baseball.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Collier11's Avatar
    vCash

Let me break it down for you, as far as I go I love OU baseball and I follow everygame, but I dont go to alot of games and if they arent a top 10 team it isnt the same as if our football team isnt. I care as most OU fans do and it is disappointing that we are struggling this year. But we are also realists, we lost our entire pitching staff plus half of our lineup, so the fact that we have been so up and down is to be expected and if you go back and look at posts at the beginning of the season, my thoughts and others reflected this. Now, if we arent a top 15-20 team next year, it will be a lot harder to deal with cus I think Golloway is a hell of a coach and all this talent will be back for the most part!
    Ranger Reese of OVJ country, Patrollin tha hood.

I Survived Drunkytown with OleVet and all I got was this rash!

With a record of 109-23 (.826) and six Big 12 championships in 10 seasons, Stoops has reason to be arrogant. But he is not. He is somewhere between humble and unimpressed.
    ~ Ivan Maisel

http://sportslife11.blogspot.com/