Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 n8v_ndn's Avatar
    vCash

Sooners event in Austin area

For Sooners living in the Austin area or planning to be around here May 17, there's a Austin Sooner Caravan event at the Dell Diamond in Round Rock

OU Club of Austin
    "Texas is no closer to being a strong, physical team than it was before Mack’s proclamation he wanted to out-SEC his Big 12 opponents. OU owned both lines of scrimmage and, well, everything else. Texas remains a finesse team."

SoonerFans.com Elite Member 85Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Sooners event in Austin area

WHy don't we get a change in the speakers. I htink this is the same group from last year.
    OBAMA= One Big A** Mistake America!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 n8v_ndn's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 85Sooner
    WHy don't we get a change in the speakers. I htink this is the same group from last year.
    This year it's been more difficult accomodating coaches' schedules; Houston's not even having their usual event.

The assistant head football coach is the only returning speaker; the other two coaches are new this year.
    "Texas is no closer to being a strong, physical team than it was before Mack’s proclamation he wanted to out-SEC his Big 12 opponents. OU owned both lines of scrimmage and, well, everything else. Texas remains a finesse team."

SoonerFans.com Elite Member bluedogok's Avatar
    vCash

I might try to make it, I just hate that it is so far north, although that is a good facility for it. It just takes me forever to get to games up there from far south Austin.