Thread: Butler v Fla

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Doged's Avatar
    vCash

Butler v Fla

Maybe it's just me, but I think Butler has a legit gripe about the officiating. I watched whats-his-face from Florida repeatedly back in toward the goal, bumping the Butler defenders back and the refs were calling those on the defenders. I don't care about either team, or any other remaining team save some half-hearted ra's for Kansas, but that was kind of torkin' me off.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Butler v Fla

Quote Originally Posted by Doged
    Maybe it's just me, but I think Butler has a legit gripe about the officiating. I watched whats-his-face from Florida repeatedly back in toward the goal, bumping the Butler defenders back and the refs were calling those on the defenders. I don't care about either team, or any other remaining team save some half-hearted ra's for Kansas, but that was kind of torkin' me off.
    I agree. The refs basically took a game that was shaping up to have a great finish and turned it into a free throw fest favoring Florida.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Vandy got hosed too!
    Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill
    You go Boy trying to follow your logic here Is like chasin a chicken .

Lots of the small schools got bad calls this year. SIU vs Kansas was another bad one. I think Vandy got some bad calls against G'town. It is a bad year for the officials.