Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MySpace Free!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Octavian's Avatar
    vCash

MySpace Free!

I'm out....it just got old.

I kept looking at all these pictures of people I never talked to and who never talked to me....and it was like because we were "friends" on myspace that we somehow still had relationships or friendships in reality. We didn't.

If people are really my friends and they really know me....then they know my number and will gimme a call sometime if they want. The same for me with them. If not, meh. I made it just fine before I met them at some point...

My parents always talk about people they knew back in the day and lost touch with....they have no idea of where they ended up or what happened to them. And they're happy with that. They either had good memories or bad memories and that was that....no checking up on a page of someone who they haven't seen in years to see what they're up to....only to avoid saying hi because it's been so long there's not really a reason to say hi.

Having those pictures of people I used to know on my screen gave me a false sense of still knowing them....and I got along perfectly fine before I was on it.

It's pretty refreshing...I'm out....MYSPACE FREE!!

vCash

Re: MySpace Free!

Hi
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

...and before the "don't you see the irony of posting this on a message board?" stuff....

yes....I do

but it's different...you know what I mean

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill
    Hi

vCash

I got rid of my Myspace (I still haven't figured out if that is redundant or not) awhile back. I'm glad I did. Now you can find me on Facebook.

Facebook>Myspace.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor
    I got rid of my Myspace (I still haven't figured out if that is redundant or not) awhile back. I'm glad I did. Now you can find me on Facebook.

Facebook>Myspace.

yeah, I can see that. There's so much extra crap you have to do with myspace...keeping up a page, Top Friends lists...and anyone in the world can get on it...I used facebook like an email account

vCash

i use MySpace like an email account...

top friends, heh

you were a MySpace whore, weren't you?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member King Crimson's Avatar
    vCash

i have huge titties, a juicy sweet pea and i want to meet Octavian only on myspace.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Harry Beanbag's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Octavian
    I'm out....it just got old.

I kept looking at all these pictures of people I never talked to and who never talked to me....and it was like because we were "friends" on myspace that we somehow still had relationships or friendships in reality. We didn't.

If people are really my friends and they really know me....then they know my number and will gimme a call sometime if they want. The same for me with them. If not, meh. I made it just fine before I met them at some point...

My parents always talk about people they knew back in the day and lost touch with....they have no idea of where they ended up or what happened to them. And they're happy with that. They either had good memories or bad memories and that was that....no checking up on a page of someone who they haven't seen in years to see what they're up to....only to avoid saying hi because it's been so long there's not really a reason to say hi.

Having those pictures of people I used to know on my screen gave me a false sense of still knowing them....and I got along perfectly fine before I was on it.

It's pretty refreshing...I'm out....MYSPACE FREE!!

Congrats, sounds like you're growing up.

vCash

I've had some wimmens tell me I need to put up a profile on myspace,
    but then I look at those posts and pics from all those wankers and
    it makes me smirk and say "NO WAY!!"
    Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl
    is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    Einstein.

Emma's Daddy! SoonerStormchaser's Avatar
    vCash

I ditched myspace a long time ago...all I have is facebook.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OhU1's Avatar
    vCash

I can't fathom the appeal of MySpace. Annoying flashing glittering messages and jokes forwarded around by "friends" you've never met. Very superficial and artificial. Wow, I'm popular - I have 100 friends!!

I have a shell account just so I could check it out. It is kind of interesting how much information some people will reveal about themselves on their page. Not interesting enough to go back much though.
    "Democracy without respect for individual rights sucks. It's just ganging up against the weird kid, and I'm always the weird kid.."
    Penn Jillette

vCash

bump for Doleo because apparently he never caught it.

5 months and I'm still myspace sober

SoonerFans.com Elite Member dolemitesooner's Avatar
    vCash

ROFL

I liek boyse.

vCash

there's a better than average chance this is gonna get merged into some crappy PG thread

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 HskrGrl's Avatar
    vCash

I like Myspace. It actually helps me keep in touch with old friends. Sure there are a couple that I can look at their page and see why we could never be as close of friends again as we once were. But mostly it's been a good experience. I don't add people that I don't know. The only exception to that is my man Tito and a couple "official Husker pages".

Truthfully now... how many old friends did you find only to learn that they are now gay? I found out that my ex-step-cousin is flaming gay and a girl that I was friends with (but never naked in front of thank God) is a lesbian.

vCash

I'm gonna experiment by putting a false income on myspace and see if it attracts the "real" women
    “If a team is to reach its potential, each player must be willing to subordinate his personal goals to the good of the team.”

Bud Wilkinson

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by HskrGrl
    I like Myspace. It actually helps me keep in touch with old friends. Sure there are a couple that I can look at their page and see why we could never be as close of friends again as we once were. But mostly it's been a good experience. I don't add people that I don't know. The only exception to that is my man Tito and a couple "official Husker pages".

Truthfully now... how many old friends did you find only to learn that they are now gay? I found out that my ex-step-cousin is flaming gay and a girl that I was friends with (but never naked in front of thank God) is a lesbian.
    Pics ?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 HskrGrl's Avatar
    vCash

She isn't the kind of lesbian you see in teh movies

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by HskrGrl
    She isn't the kind of lesbian you see in teh movies
    Not of her !
    You Neked