Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerSid's Avatar
    vCash

Prayers needed for Jenna Plumley..

Jenna's Aunt passed last night. Her Moms sister. Thanks for your kindness. I know you will respond for her. Jenna has to be torn today..

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Prayers needed for Jenna Plumley..

pRAYERS GO OUT FROM THE MOSES FAMILY TO jENNA AND HER FAMILY.
    Last edited by stoopified; 3/21/2007 at 04:50 PM.
    Owen '05-'26 122-54-16 .677 (Foundation)
    Wilkinson '47-'63 145-29-4 .829 (DYNASTY 1) 3 NC
    Switzer '73-'88 157-29-4 .837(DYNASTY 2) 3 NC
    Stoops '99- PRESENT 179-46.793 (DYNASTY 3) 1 NC and still WAITING

At OU tradition is about more than just one coach 861-319-53 .720

Scattergun toting Posse member

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SleestakSooner's Avatar
    In a cardboard box... down by the Dempsey Dumpster.
    vCash

Hang in there Jenna, sorry for your loss
    Quote Originally Posted by pokefun
    it is not natural to be optimistic and a cowboy fan unless it is the off season.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Newbomb Turk's Avatar
    vCash

will do - sorry to hear that.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Prayers here as well.

So sorry for your loss, Jenna. I'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers.
    Last edited by Sportfanatic2007; 3/18/2007 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Spelling error

I said Biiiiiiiitch-- goingoneight's Avatar
    vCash

My grandpa was watchign the BIG 12 Champeenship against Iowa State with us, and he was very excited about Jenna. Now, people, keep an open mind, he's 87. He called her "waterbug" because of the way she kept moving right around danger in that game. He said she was "quick and elusive, like those little waterbugs."

He obviously found a favorite lady Sooner, one which I, personally won't call "waterbug..." but nevertheless have mucho respecto for.

Hang in there, Jenna... sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers are with you.
    "One has to wonder about the structural integrity of the Vintage Cotton Bowl the last 14 years. There's been a lot of weight on that Oklahoma side."

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 okienole3's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by goingoneight
    My grandpa was watchign the BIG 12 Champeenship against Iowa State with us, and he was very excited about Jenna. Now, people, keep an open mind, he's 87. He called her "waterbug" because of the way she kept moving right around danger in that game. He said she was "quick and elusive, like those little waterbugs."

He obviously found a favorite lady Sooner, one which I, personally won't call "waterbug..." but nevertheless have mucho respecto for.

Hang in there, Jenna... sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers are with you.

Is Brent Musburger your grandpa?

(this is a reference to Mussy saying of Q "waterbuglike is the adjective you hear used most often.") Actually Brent, I had never heard that.
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWingSooner
    I have the worst temper ever. You don't want to be around me when I explode. People found this out in Elementary and middle school so by the time I was in high school no one wanted to **** me off.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Ash's Avatar
    vCash

thoughts and prayers for Jenna and her family

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 okienole3's Avatar
    vCash

I forgot in my earlier post. Prayers their way.
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWingSooner
    I have the worst temper ever. You don't want to be around me when I explode. People found this out in Elementary and middle school so by the time I was in high school no one wanted to **** me off.

vCash

In and done
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member GrapevineSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Prayers to the Plumley family.
    Just imagine there's a really obnoxious graphical sig here

vCash

The whole womens basketball team was in attendance

The whole womens basketball team was in attendance today at Jenna's Aunts funeral. Totally impressed by Sherri Coale's presence to bring the team in support of Jenna. I shook Sherri Coale's hand, and must admit she looks better in person!

vCash

Done.

Why hasn't this been on the news, or mentioned by broadcasters during the Marquette game? I Googled it and came up with nothing. Where is this posted?

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

its posted here. she is from oklahoma, after all

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SleestakSooner's Avatar
    In a cardboard box... down by the Dempsey Dumpster.
    vCash

I imagine that Jenna and Coach Coale didn't mention it to the media so that it wouldn't become a distraction.

It would help to assuage my curiousity if we knew her aunt's name and where she was from. Normally this would have been in her local paper. Was it an unexpected passing or was the cause of death something that they knew of in advance and were prepared to deal with?

Either way it is a sad occassion and it is good to hear that the team was there to support Jenna and her family.
    Quote Originally Posted by pokefun
    it is not natural to be optimistic and a cowboy fan unless it is the off season.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SleestakSooner
    I imagine that Jenna and Coach Coale didn't mention it to the media so that it wouldn't become a distraction.

It would help to assuage my curiousity if we knew her aunt's name and where she was from. Normally this would have been in her local paper. Was it an unexpected passing or was the cause of death something that they knew of in advance and were prepared to deal with?

Either way it is a sad occassion and it is good to hear that the team was there to support Jenna and her family.
    Her Aunt's name was Inez Black. We were classmates at Red Rock back in the day before Red Rock and Marland merged into Frontier.

Her passing was unexpected, since a brain aneurysm hit her and was the final cause of death.

Yes it was totally awesome the way the team surrounded Jenna and her family. Showed alot of class.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Newbomb Turk's Avatar
    vCash

Sooners console grieving teammate

By John Helsley
    Staff Writer

NORMAN — Amid Oklahoma's celebration of a Sweet 16 berth, there's some sadness among the Sooners.

The Oklahoma women took Wednesday off from practice, attending the funeral for an aunt of Jenna Plumley.
    Inez Howlingwolf, the sister of Plumley's mother, Carol Plumley, died Saturday.

The entire team and coaching staff traveled to Red Rock for the services.
    "Jenna and her family are a part of our family at OU,” Sooners coach Sherri Coale said through the OU media relations department. "We attended the funeral as a team to support them during this difficult time.
    "Jenna's family wants to thank the OU community and fans for their thoughts and prayers. They have also asked for continued privacy.”

The Sooners also learned that former OU player Lauren Shoush lost her father, John Shoush, who died Tuesday night of a heart attack.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Flagstaffsooner's Avatar
    vCash

From the Mountain.
    posse member