SoonerFans.com Elite Member OU_Sooners75's Avatar
    vCash

Well, one step closer to a post season appearance...

Now if we can just get over that hump.

Good game by the Team, and good job by Capel.

I know I have been very critical of Capel, but he did a fine job today without Michael Neal in the rotation.

Hope Tomorrow, OU comes out and plays tough and stays within striking distance throughout the game.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Well, one step closer to a post season appearance...

No doubt. Keeping Neal AND Longar near the bench can only help, in my opinion.

the_ouskull
    Skull=the most underrated poster in SoonerFans.com history. -- gdc, 09/05

skull makes people want to go sit in the corner and hang their heads in shame when he responds to their posts. -- birddog, 01/09

skull makes you feel like you are the dumbest motherf*cker on the planet... -- soonerinabilene, 08/09

My staff is getting tired of me making them read your posts. -- birddog, 10/09

As is pretty much always the case, I agree with Skull. -- A Sooner in Texas, 11/09

Re: Well, one step closer to a post season appearance...

Yeah, if we had even just one more win right now, I'd say we'd be on the inside of the NIT bubble. But I think we need to beat KU to get in. And hey, if we beat KU.........

I think KU will bury us if we let them jump ahead again. I don't see a great comeback like we had at the LNC.

I see KU holding a steady 10-15 point lead in the first half. MAYBE we make a mini-run in the second half, but I don't think we'll come nearly as close this time. Hope I'm wrong.