Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member tommieharris91's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Ditch the OU Horses, Bring Back Little Red.

Quote Originally Posted by fadada1
    this is much like the devil horse up on the north end of campus (across from the boyd house). that is/was the most rediculous thing i've ever seen. glossy paint with red, glowing eyes.

i'm not sure what people think sometimes.
    That devil horse was actually supposed to be a 1/15th size model for something that was supposed to be either in front of Invesco Field in Denver or around Denver's airport. John Elway wanted to buy it, but OU said "No, thanks." It was designed by an OU grad.
    "If your dream ain't bigger than you, there's a problem with your dream." -Deion Sanders

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by frankensooner
    I think we should adopt a hillbilly as our mascot, but it would have to be an effen one.
    Hey Ill be the Fin hillbillie
    Ill work for drinks .

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

When it came out riding a segway during the KU game...I wished I had brought a rifle, Steve Buschemi-in-Billy-Madison style.
    Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    I may be wrong but it seems as if we may have gone for a fake PAT once since I've been at Baylor. Although I may have just been drunk and playing Xbox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Back off of Bob (Barry, Sr.). He's drank more beer, pissed more blood and banged more quiff than all of you numnut's put together.

CEO, Devastation, Inc. John Kochtoston's Avatar
    vCash

While I hate the horsepigs, I dunno that bringing back Little Red is the answer. Too big of a can of worms, IMHO.

If we need a grown-up muppet at the football games, why can't it be Top Daug? Just put a football jersey on him and call it good.

Hillbilly Queen

vCash

This thread makes me have angry feelings.
    "And the truth is that no circumstance can ever defeat us unless we let it... Resilience in the face of failure is a manifestation of the mind..." -Wayne Coyne

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BajaOklahoma's Avatar
    vCash

I remember Little Red running up in the stands during the game. I thought he was a hunk..
    If we were to bring him back, there should five. One to represent each of the Five Civilized Tribes. And they actually have to be a member of the Tribe they represent. There could be an insert in each of the programs focusing on the history of the Tribes, a different area covered each week. No tomahawk motions or cheesy stuff. It could be done with class.
    But I doubt it will ever happen.

Bring back Top Dawg. Lose the horse-pigs. Keep the schooner and ponies.
    The fans on here are known for their objectivity, fair play, open minded welcoming of others, debating in an upfront, firm, but respectful manner.....TexasLidig8r 11/21/04

I vote for:

BRING BACK TOP DAWG!

Throw him in a ring with the ghey horse-pigs (NTTAWWT) and let 'em have a battle royale. My money is on TOP DAWG.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RFH Shakes
    I vote for:

BRING BACK TOP DAWG!

Throw him in a ring with the ghey horse-pigs (NTTAWWT) and let 'em have a battle royale. My money is on TOP DAWG.
    Give em knives! I'd love to see Top Dawg cut their throats.
    If you're gonna hit a gorilla, hit him with all you got. You don't hit him soft.