Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Smack talk with an OSU fan that was derailing a "Make Fun of Stephen Garcia" thread

Dont be quick to poke fun at this guy because you might have one of your very own that did something stupid too. There are some people that are saying Ryan Broyles got suspended for smoking weed. Not sure if this is true yet but I thought I would fill you in on what is being said.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Well, Arent we glad this guy didnt commit to us...

Quote Originally Posted by OSUFAN11
    Dont be quick to poke fun at this guy because you might have one of your very own that did something stupid too. There are some people that are saying Ryan Broyles got suspended for smoking weed. Not sure if this is true yet but I thought I would fill you in on what is being said.
    don't you guys have a convicted child molester on your team.

Ha Ha! I was just telling you something that was going around about Broyles. It figures you would say something about one of our players. It is nothing new to have a pot head at OU anyway.

vCash

Ha Ha! I was just telling you something that was going around about Broyles. It figures you would say something about one of our players. It is nothing new to have a pot head at OU anyway.

aggies prefer child molesters to pot heads

I might have a reason to listen to you if you people weren't so obsessed with Broyles and OU.

Congratulations on your tied for last in the B12 South finish. Maybe if Baylor gets worse you guys can come out of the basement next year.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

You are a typical Scout osu fan.

And that is a horrible, horrible thing.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Freshman All-American child molesters. Ha Ha! Say what you want but Broyles is still a pothead. That might be the reason why he could not make up his mind on which school to go to! He was too blazed to understand what he was doing. Ha Ha! Who cares anyway right?

As for last year, that is fine if you want to talk trash on us tied for last but you barley beat that team that was tied for last. As for the upcoming season, hopefully we are only going to be better if anything. We have some talent coming back and some talent coming in so us OSU fans are excited. You can say what you want but you have no clue as to how this upcoming season is going to play out. I am not a pro so I dont try to act like I know how the season will turn out. I just let people like you run your mouth and hopefully you will be wrong. If you are correct then I will be the first one to tell you that you were correct.
    F&%cking aggie...just go away. Damn...don't you some sheep to tend too.

You are going to be better hopefully You can't get worse...can you??? Don't worry Gundy and Booger Picker will take great care of your beloved animal loving school.

Now go talk smack on someones board that might actually have a chance at winning against.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaSoonerinFla
    F&%cking aggie...just go away. Damn...don't you some sheep to tend too.

You are going to be better hopefully You can't get worse...can you??? Don't worry Gundy and Booger Picker will take great care of your beloved animal loving school.

Now go talk smack on someones board that might actually have a chance at winning against.

I came on here to tell you about a rumor that has been going around and all of the sudden I get smack talk thrown my direction. Yes, I may think it is funny just because of the bashing that you guys did on this kid that the article was posted about. Not once did I say that one team was better than the other and I never said that OSU didnt have their own idiot players. Now one thing I did say was that I like to sit back and watch people like you run your mouth about OSU. I dont know what is going to happen this season but I do know that you popped your mouth off way too quick and you just made the good Sooner fans look bad.

As for having a chance to beat OU, I believe we did. I am not throwing out excuses though because we lost and that is the past. I wish the best of luck to the Sooners and I hope that they do good. The better they do, the more fun the game will be. As for you, I sure hope you grow up and stop making yourself sound like trash.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Scott D's Avatar
    vCash

I wouldn't be worried about an isolated event. It's when a player starts on a road to continual destructive behavior that it becomes a concern. If everyone dropped players who had partaken in a little weed smoking during high school, schools like Texas couldn't field a team.
    "The mark of a great player is in his ability to come back. The great champions have all come back from defeat." - Sam Snead

Quote Originally Posted by Scott D
    I wouldn't be worried about an isolated event. It's when a player starts on a road to continual destructive behavior that it becomes a concern. If everyone dropped players who had partaken in a little weed smoking during high school, schools like Texas couldn't field a team.

You do have a point! Sounds like Prentis Elliot when he was at OSU.

I said Biiiiiiiitch-- goingoneight's Avatar
    vCash

Fingerprentiss!!!
    "One has to wonder about the structural integrity of the Vintage Cotton Bowl the last 14 years. There's been a lot of weight on that Oklahoma side."

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

I came on here to tell you about a rumor ...

Freshman All-American child molesters

It is nothing new to have a pot head at OU anyway.
    As for having a chance to beat OU, I believe we did. I am not throwing out excuses though because we lost and that is the past. I wish the best of luck to the Sooners and I hope that they do good. The better they do, the more fun the game will be. As for you, I sure hope you grow up and stop making yourself sound like trash.
    You're kidding me right...you want to come on OUr board with this "rumor" crap and then make jokes like it is OKAY to be a child molester as long as you are an All-American...NOT FUNNY on both accounts.

So yes you are going to get smacked for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 BOOMERBRADLEY's Avatar
    vCash

I feel like I am losing brain cells every time I read one of your posts.

Funny, we have been saying that about osu for years.

Quote Originally Posted by BOOMERBRADLEY
    Funny, we have been saying that about osu for years.
    Good for you!

I have a quick question for the moderator on this thread. Why have two of my posts been deleted? I am pretty sure they were not obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. There are quite a few other posts, just on this thread, that are way worse than mine are. If I was in the wrong in any message that I posted, please point it out and let me know so I can understand what I can and cannot type on this board. Seems to me that every time I call out or reply to carolinasoonerinfla, it gets deleted.

vCash

I have a quick question for the moderator on this thread. Why have two of my posts been deleted? I am pretty sure they were not obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. There are quite a few other posts, just on this thread, that are way worse than mine are. If I was in the wrong in any message that I posted, please point it out and let me know so I can understand what I can and cannot type on this board. Seems to me that every time I call out or reply to carolinasoonerinfla, it gets deleted.
    maybe they get tired of you calling a HS kid a pothead since he decided to come to OU over OSU. You don't just start posting crap on rumors on opposing teams website.

Soon to be Memphibian

Anchorage-->Tuscaloosa-->Memphis-->Huntsville
    vCash

Seems to me that every time I call out ...carolinasoonerinfla, it gets deleted.
    Good to see you noticed that.

If you have any questions about moderation, feel free to PM me.

And please don't tell OU fans whether they should be posting on an OU message board again, nor make unproven allegations about OU recruits, signees, or players.

Thanks.
    "The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)

SoonerFans.com Elite Member tommieharris91's Avatar
    vCash

I came on here to tell you about a rumor that has been going around
    I stopped reading right here.
    "If your dream ain't bigger than you, there's a problem with your dream." -Deion Sanders

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Scott D's Avatar
    vCash

Pretty sure Prentiss was already in trouble with the law, not school, the law before he set foot on the OSU campus as a graduated high schooler.
    "The mark of a great player is in his ability to come back. The great champions have all come back from defeat." - Sam Snead

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Rich
    Good to see you noticed that.

If you have any questions about moderation, feel free to PM me.

And please don't tell OU fans whether they should be posting on an OU message board again, nor make unproven allegations about OU recruits, signees, or players.

Thanks.
    You got it.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaSoonerinFla
    on't worry Gundy and Booger Picker will take great care of your beloved animal loving school.
    I love how you call it an animal loving school. Is that because we have one of the best Vet schools? I graduated with a Fire and Safety Engineering degree at OSU which is one of a kind. Actually where do you think all of the firefighting training comes from in Oklahoma? It sure isnt OU! You should thank them because they do a great job at training YOUR local firemen. With that said call us an animal loving school all you want! It makes me laugh!

*disclaimer*

In no way am I saying that OU is not a great college. I have a few family members who graduated from there and they are very successful! I am just stating this so I dont have people implying that I think OU is not a good school.