SoonerFans.com Elite Member KaiserSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Do ya know what I f*$@ing hate?!?

I hate it that the Dept of Transportation makes my a$$ late to work because these dunderheads decide to lay brick at the intersection of 23rd Street and the I-235 offramp during MORNING RUSH HOUR.

I literally waited 30 fuc*ing minutes on a damn off ramp. I'm so steamed right now.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Hatfield's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Do ya know what I f*$@ing hate?!?

i applaud your use of dunderhead
    In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member colleyvillesooner's Avatar
    Out back...in the hot tub, you know, hanging out
    vCash

Well, better get off the message board and get to work!

Sometimes I think I drink alot, then I see, like, the Motley Crüe behind the music, and realize I'm a huge *****.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 frankensooner's Avatar
    vCash

Man, I zipped right past that this morning. I did get stopped by a train and drove 5 miles per hour on the Broadway Extension though. Took me 25 minutes for a 15 minute drive. I got to work 5 minutes early for once!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserSooner
    I hate it that the Dept of Transportation makes my a$$ late to work because these dunderheads decide to lay brick at the intersection of 23rd Street and the I-235 offramp during MORNING RUSH HOUR.

I literally waited 30 fuc*ing minutes on a damn off ramp. I'm so steamed right now.
    I think that's how work crews are assigned in most large cities. Priority is given to the busiest intersections and roads at the busiest times.

I am 100% sure that the Amarillo road maintenance department was allowed to work on the roads near the 2 large hospitals in the city between 7:30 am to 9am, 11:30am to 1 pm and 4pm to 5:30 pm.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Here is the height of stupidity. Oklahoma City has these Marathon thingies sometimes and guess where the route goes, up Lincoln Blvd. Right past the Hospitals. and guess what, my wife works at these hospitals. So she as well as her other co-workers, and the ambulances and patients have to drive several miles out of their way to get to the hospital. I mean come on, is it a good idea to block traffic next to a couple of hospitals?

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by frankensooner
    Here is the height of stupidity. Oklahoma City has these Marathon thingies sometimes and guess where the route goes, up Lincoln Blvd. Right past the Hospitals. and guess what, my wife works at these hospitals. So she as well as her other co-workers, and the ambulances and patients have to drive several miles out of their way to get to the hospital. I mean come on, is it a good idea to block traffic next to a couple of hospitals?
    They have routes for emergency vehicles to get to the hospitals. Quit whining just because you're too lazy to run.

vCash

I just don't like listening to my wife complain about her morning drive! Come on okc think of my pain.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by colleyvillesooner
    Well, better get off the message board and get to work!

lol, you bastard.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Boomer_Sooner_sax's Avatar
    vCash

30 mintues?? I have sat longer in a Taco Bell drive thru lane down here! HAHA! All kidding aside, it is annoying when they do construction in rush hour unless it is an absolute have to fix right now to make everyone late.
    Quote Originally Posted by bri View Post
    Yes there is: Two women in handcuffs, going to town on each other like their special lady areas have the antidote.

Soonerfans.com Elitist sooneron's Avatar
    vCash

30 minutes? Pfft! I've sat that long and traveled one block.
    Oh sweet jesus. Its like watching the special olympics in high definition on here now.
    Soonerinabilene

Administrator
    vCash

It's never taken me more than 30 minutes to drive the 31 or so miles it is from my place to work. Except when there was ice. I don't know how you people make it.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer_Sooner_sax
    30 mintues?? I have sat longer in a Taco Bell drive thru lane down here! HAHA! All kidding aside, it is annoying when they do construction in rush hour unless it is an absolute have to fix right now to make everyone late.
    And that's the thing...it isn't a must fix. Wanna know what they're doing? They're bricking, yes, bricking the pedestrian crosswalks at that intersection!!!

14. 3/1/2007, 04:22 PM

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserSooner
    And that's the thing...it isn't a must fix. Wanna know what they're doing? They're bricking, yes, bricking the pedestrian crosswalks at that intersection!!!
    Yeah, that probably could have waited...who is walking in that part of town anyways. Isn't that "pack your own handgun" part of town?
    Yes there is: Two women in handcuffs, going to town on each other like their special lady areas have the antidote.

vCash

I just drove past it a couple of minutes ago and they have added three more bricks from this morning.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jimminy Crimson's Avatar
    vCash

Probably just on order to get some bootification done before this next weekend... Not that anyone is walking in that area. haha

vCash

Actually there is a lot of foot traffic being that close to Byrons. A lot of guys and gal with those God Bless signs.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by frankensooner
    Actually there is a lot of foot traffic being that close to Byrons. A lot of guys and gal with those God Bless signs.
    Oh, thank God for that...I never understood those people who set up shop outside the liquor store. We are not dumb...well, there are some people that are that dumb. Those people just make me mad!!! Most of them are con artists and make more money than me and you, TAX FREE!!

vCash

Well, it isn't like they are saving it, it goes right in to pickle their livers. And yes, I have seen idots stop and give those nasty folks cash.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member GrapevineSooner's Avatar
    vCash

I'm glad I can get to work by not taking any major highways.
    Just imagine there's a really obnoxious graphical sig here