SoonerFans.com Elite Member slickdawg's Avatar
    vCash

Angry This is getting freaky

There's a guy in a cube a few over from me. I've learned through his excessive phone conversations with his wife, and people that he is dealing with, the his father in law died last year, and they are trying to sell a BlueBird M380 Travel Bus.

This cat is on the phone all of the time talking to people about consignment
    and possible sale of this bus.

Then he'll call his wife and go over everything he just said with the previous caller. This has been going on for weeks.

Today, it got REALLY weird. Apparently, some guy on the interent said he could offer $160K for the bus, but no more.

So he decided to do a reverse lookup on the guy, and has tracked him down, knows where he lives, and has even gotten the guys home property value! Talk about stalking!! He says he's trying to see if the guy can afford more.

Another thing that drives me nuts, if he's on a concall or a personal call, he'll literally say "I've got to go to the restroom, so I have to get off the phone"

freak dude.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1

vCash

Re: This is getting freaky

heh
    I'm baaaack!!!!

Emma's Daddy! SoonerStormchaser's Avatar
    vCash

Sounds like Mrs. SoonerStormchaser's ex-hubby. When he found out we were dating, he found out all about my PARENTS'S info!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 jacru's Avatar
    vCash

You don't work next to Bill Clinton. Do you?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm achieving "old fart" status. I'm not quite old enough yet, but I got the fart part nailed.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 landrun's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by slickdawg
    There's a guy in a cube a few over from me. I've learned through his excessive phone conversations with his wife, and people that he is dealing with, the his father in law died last year, and they are trying to sell a BlueBird M380 Travel Bus.

Then he'll call his wife and go over everything he just said with the previous caller. This has been going on for weeks.

Today, it got REALLY weird. Apparently, some guy on the interent said he could offer $160K for the bus, but no more.

So he decided to do a reverse lookup on the guy, and has tracked him down, knows where he lives, and has even gotten the guys home property value! Talk about stalking!! He says he's trying to see if the guy can afford more.

Another thing that drives me nuts, if he's on a concall or a personal call, he'll literally say "I've got to go to the restroom, so I have to get off the phone"

freak dude.
    How long have you worked with this guy?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 reevie's Avatar
    vCash

And what does he know about you?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member OU-HSV's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by slickdawg

freak dude.
    [QUOTE=office space]Sounds like someone's got a case of the Mondays[/QUOTE office space]

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerGirl06's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerStormchaser
    Sounds like Mrs. SoonerStormchaser's ex-hubby. When he found out we were dating, he found out all about my PARENTS'S info!

Yikes! He sounds like a guy I went out on a date with once. Kinda freaky when you're the victim of that kind of stuff.
    Last edited by SoonerGirl06; 2/26/2007 at 11:06 PM.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member VeeJay's Avatar
    vCash

What's a Bluebird M380 Travel Bus go for on the open market?

I think if it's determined through internet searches, checking zillow on his home value, maybe running some income verification checks through some bank friends, it may be assumed he could refinance his principal residence to pony up more for the bus.

People are cheap.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerStormchaser
    Kinda like an ex-girlfriend calling me up about 4 months after she broke it off and I told her I was dating someone now. She then proceeds to ask me her name, like that would make a difference if I was/was not dating anyone. I told her I wouldn't tell her.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

what, were you too embarassed to admit you knew girlfriend is Rosie Palm?
    “If a team is to reach its potential, each player must be willing to subordinate his personal goals to the good of the team.”

Bud Wilkinson

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by VeeJay
    What's a Bluebird M380 Travel Bus go for on the open market?

I think if it's determined through internet searches, checking zillow on his home value, maybe running some income verification checks through some bank friends, it may be assumed he could refinance his principal residence to pony up more for the bus.

People are cheap.
    depends on the year, but it looks like a new one is $500k
    “If a team is to reach its potential, each player must be willing to subordinate his personal goals to the good of the team.”

Bud Wilkinson

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jerk's Avatar
    vCash

It's probably the sitting in a cubicle all day that is making this dood insane.

I'd fkn blow up.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
    - Fred Bastiat

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by soonerboomer93
    what, were you too embarassed to admit you knew girlfriend is Rosie Palm?
    No, I think that was the old exes new girlfriend's name...I married the person I was refering to above.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.