SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

OU- ISU game info.

man, we could use another win on the road. we all know how tough hilton can be. isu isn't exactly lighting it up in conference (2-8) but we'll still have our hands full.

http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArti...&ATCLID=793856

SoonerFans.com Elite Member crawfish's Avatar
    vCash

Re: OU- ISU game info.

We can't take anybody for granted.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

they've got some pretty decent guards that can shoot. our perimeter defense will need to play better than they did against baylor.

that means walker may see significant playing time.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member NormanPride's Avatar
    vCash

I was about to post a thread asking if people thought Walker would see lots of time tonight... I really wish he would learn how to score.
    Quote Originally Posted by badger
    I'm changing your sig while you're not looking while I borrow your computer.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by birddogbbq

that means walker may see significant playing time.
    You mean Turnover McGee? UH OH...

... just playin' C-Walk's been playing some good defense late in the game for us. He just needs to find some kind of offensive game and take care of the ball.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SleestakSooner's Avatar
    In a cardboard box... down by the Dempsey Dumpster.
    vCash

NOTE WORTHY
    • OU owns a 105-76 (.580) series lead against Iowa State and is 7-4 against the Cyclones since the formation of the Big 12 Conference.
    • Oklahoma is shooting .845 from the free throw line over its last five Big 12 outings (82-for-97).
    Nate Carter averaged 4.4 points and 2.3 rebounds prior to Big 12 play, but leads OU with his 19.3 points and 7.9 rebounds over the team’s 10 conference outings.
    • Over the last six Big 12 games, Carter is averaging 21.3 points and 8.2 rebounds while going 49-for-50 at the free throw line.
    • The Sooners have been outrebounded just twice in the last 19 games and just four times all season.
    Michael Neal is 25-for-58 (.431) from 3-point range in Big 12 play (he was 13-for-60 (.217) over OU’s 13 non-conference outings.
    • In its 15 wins, OU is holding foes to a .345 field goal mark. Twelve of those 15 opponents have failed to shoot .400.
    • Thirteen of OU’s 15 wins have been by double digits. Its average victory margin is 24.1 points.

I had no idea the Sooners had been that dominating in their victories.
    Quote Originally Posted by pokefun
    it is not natural to be optimistic and a cowboy fan unless it is the off season.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OUmillenium's Avatar
    vCash

Let's get ready to hoop baby!

This would be a big win as any conference road win is huge but this will go far in us making the big dance.
    Here lies Lester Moor
    4 slugs from a .44
    No Lester no more

That's no moon...

Sooner Benchwarmer CrimsonChampion's Avatar
    vCash

I was supposed to get that game on t.v. through espn full court but nooooooooooooooo, they gotta show the dallas mavs, i don't wanna see that when my boys are playing... damn