Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

So far, I'm ROOTING FOR GIULIANI

OK, he's pro abortion, and like all the politicians, doesn't seem very worried about protecting the borders, but he's the most law and order oriented guy(or chick) I see, and sorta understands fiscal stuff and capitalism. (AND, last but not least, is electable)
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Re: So far, I'm ROOTING FOR GIULIANI

Oh Christ, I throw up my hands in frustration.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor
    Oh Christ, I throw up my hands in frustration.
    While doing so, you might also say what it is you're frustrated about.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jerk's Avatar
    vCash

Nah, I want to see Hillary win.. I want to see a real bonified communist in the White House.

(and no one can call me out on the commie remark after what she said a few days ago)
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
    - Fred Bastiat

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

One of Hillary's campaign slogans is sure to be, "From each, according to his means, to each, according to his needs." Not exactly original, but very appropriate.

vCash

Maybe Hugo Chavez can get on the dim tichet by '08. He could prolly win the nomination if he had the chutzpah to try it. God knows the freakin' MSM would probably back him.

as a republican, Rudy is NOT electable

you've got your head buried in Rush's fourth point of contact if you think he's electable

vCash

Can someone please, for the love of God, explain to me why Rudy would be any better than Hillary except maybe on foreign policy and I don't even believe that?

1)He's not conservative.
    2)He doesn't support limited government and is a critic of the 2nd Amendment.
    3)Yes, he's a law and order guy but tell me exactly why we need a law and order President right now? Is lawlessness in general gripping the country? Janet Reno was pretty law and order, I'd rather not have a Federal government pull out the jack boots.
    4)His personal life has many many issues that is going to make him a VERY easy target for the evangelical wing of the GOP which is needed to win both the primary AND the general. When the evangelicals don't show up the GOP doesn't win.
    5)The only way to possibly make up for those evangelical votes is by making up the loss among moderates and liberals meaning you're electing a Republican President not beholden to his own base and his party's principles but by middle of the road liberal voters.
    6)He's not a conservative.

Electing Giuliani is the equivalent to Hillary in my estimation. At least with a Hillary win you'd whip the base into a frenzy while screaming about Hillary's "out of control" government and the need to reduce the size of government.

****...with Giuliani we still get bigger government but the damned party isn't going to do a damned thing to stop him in the same way they haven't done a damned thing to stop Bush.

I am so damned sick of the damned GOP that the urge to vomit is often difficult to control.

I think I'd rather vote for Jerk, olevet, or even bri at this point.

Guns & God clinger-to'er.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBorn68
    I think I'd rather vote for Jerk, olevet, or even bri at this point.
    Not in that order but I would as well.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Mongo's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
    Maybe Hugo Chavez can get on the dim tichet by '08. He could prolly win the nomination if he had the chutzpah to try it. God knows the freakin' MSM would probably back him.
    Impossible, Chavez is not a natural born citizen, and can never be elected. Please stop making true conservatives look like dumbasses that rub sh!t in their hair.

I am so damned sick of the damned GOP that the urge to vomit is often difficult to control.

dude, take a friggin chill pill.....we've not yet had a primary

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jk the sooner fan
    dude, take a friggin chill pill.....we've not yet had a primary
    Well, even that doesn't matter. Not a single one of the current crop is acceptable to me. Newt comes closest but he's less than desirable to me and hasn't even indicated that he wants to run.

The result of the primary, at this point, is entirely inconsequential. The only thing that remains to be seen is how bad it'll end up being.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo
    Impossible, Chavez is not a natural born citizen, and can never be elected. Please stop making true conservatives look like dumbasses that rub sh!t in their hair.
    If you think that was totally serious on all counts, you might want to look in the mirror for the dumbass.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner Born Sooner Bred's Avatar
    vCash

Having bri in the WH would KICK ***.

vCash

I finally realized some time ago to care less and less what the liberals and Democrats are doing. They're liberals...they've always been liberal..they'll always be liberal...they'll always act in a liberal way. So why sit around waiting to pounce on them for doing what we all know they're going to do?

I'm far more concerned with liberalism among purported "conservatives" and the effect that has on the Republican Party.

A wolf is a wolf but a wolf in sheep's clothing is another matter entirely.

vCash

I dont need a mirror, I know I am a dumbass, so you can have mine. Your outrageous political talk adds fuel to the lib fire.

And if you choose for Rudy "GO YANKEEEEETHHS" Giuliani, Ronald Reagan should rise out of the grave and pimp slap your ***.

vCash

Can someone please, for the love of God, explain to me why Rudy would be any better than Hillary except maybe on foreign policy and I don't even believe that?

1)He's not conservative.
    2)He doesn't support limited government and is a critic of the 2nd Amendment.
    3)Yes, he's a law and order guy but tell me exactly why we need a law and order President right now? Is lawlessness in general gripping the country? Janet Reno was pretty law and order, I'd rather not have a Federal government pull out the jack boots.
    4)His personal life has many many issues that is going to make him a VERY easy target for the evangelical wing of the GOP which is needed to win both the primary AND the general. When the evangelicals don't show up the GOP doesn't win.
    5)The only way to possibly make up for those evangelical votes is by making up the loss among moderates and liberals meaning you're electing a Republican President not beholden to his own base and his party's principles but by middle of the road liberal voters.
    6)He's not a conservative.

Electing Giuliani is the equivalent to Hillary in my estimation. At least with a Hillary win you'd whip the base into a frenzy while screaming about Hillary's "out of control" government and the need to reduce the size of government.

****...with Giuliani we still get bigger government but the damned party isn't going to do a damned thing to stop him in the same way they haven't done a damned thing to stop Bush.

Sicem, I understand your frustration. I said "so far", and the problem is I don't see anyone better who remotely looks able to be elected. Do you?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo
    I dont need a mirror, I know I am a dumbass, so you can have mine. Your outrageous political talk adds fuel to the lib fire.

And if you choose for Rudy "GO YANKEEEEETHHS" Giuliani, Ronald Reagan should rise out of the grave and pimp slap your ***.
    I've speked you too much lately.

vCash

I've speked you too much lately.
    And it was great