Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Senator Biden proclaims Obama as First Afr. Am. who is Articulate, Bright AND CLEAN!

Unbelievable! Biden has tabbed Obama as "CLEAN"! Can you imagine any republican politician or famous person saying that about any black person??? I visualize front page news for 2 weeks min.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member tommieharris91's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Senator Biden proclaims Obama as First Afr. Am. who is Articulate, Bright AND CLEAN!

I... I'm completely speechless. He deserves such a ringing endorsement.

As for Biden: Do you know black people?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 landrun's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Senator Biden proclaims Obama as First Afr. Am. who is Articulate, Bright AND CLEAN!

That joker is off his rocker and has no chance of winning the Demogog nomination. All he's doing is revealing himself as the nut that he is.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 jacru's Avatar
    vCash

covergirl says clean is sexy.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm achieving "old fart" status. I'm not quite old enough yet, but I got the fart part nailed.

vCash

Shortest presidential run ever.
    I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
    -Marshall McLuhan

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 jacru's Avatar
    vCash

Senator Bye-Done
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm achieving "old fart" status. I'm not quite old enough yet, but I got the fart part nailed.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Stoop Dawg's Avatar
    vCash

I was also entertained by Al Sharpton's big decision over whether he should run.

Go get 'em, Al.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Harry Beanbag's Avatar
    vCash

You gotta link? I don't doubt it, just too lazy to search for it myself.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag
    You gotta link? I don't doubt it, just too lazy to search for it myself.
    I heard him say it on the radio, from a speech he made today or yesterday.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

I'm surprised no one has trotted out the fact Biden almost got kicked out of undergrad for cheating yet. The only reason he didn't was because his Daddy fixed it.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

SoonerFans.com Elite Member 1stTimeCaller's Avatar
    vCash

Was he referring to his political background being clean or his body/hygiene?
    one day

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Okla-homey
    I'm surprised no one has trotted out the fact Biden almost got kicked out of undergrad for cheating yet. The only reason he didn't was because his Daddy fixed it.
    Yet, he has the hubris to announce for a run for president!

vCash

Soon to be Memphibian

Anchorage-->Tuscaloosa-->Memphis-->Huntsville
    vCash

Is he brown Mikey? Is he clean? I want to meet him! Don't let him leave!
    "The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)

Soon to be Memphibian

vCash

And from context, I would assume he was talking about political background-no affiliation with the Nation of Islam or something. Take it how you will, though. Poor choice of words, no doubt.
    "The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)

vCash

From the link above...

Our colleagues at Gannett News Service report that Biden also said today that Obama is "probably the most exciting candidate that the Democratic or Republican parties have produced" in a long time. Biden said his remark about Biden being "clean" reflected his mother's expression: "Clean as a whistle, sharp as a tack."

Personally, I think the articulate and bright adjectives are just as offensive.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Rich
    And from context, I would assume he was talking about political background-no affiliation with the Nation of Islam or something. Take it how you will, though. Poor choice of words, no doubt.
    He certainly isn't the first public figure to have a brain fart in the vicinity of a microphone.
    I'm not happy until you're not happy.

vCash

From the link above...

I'm still amazed at Sen Robt. Byrd using the actual "N" word twice in an interview with Tim Russert on "Meet the Depressed" on NBC a couple yrs. ago, and not paying any political consequences(not to mention he was actually in the KKK as a young man).

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
    I'm still amazed at Sen Robt. Byrd using the actual "N" word twice in an interview with Tim Russert on "Meet the Depressed" on NBC a couple yrs. ago, and not paying any political consequences(not to mention he was actually in the KKK as a young man).
    No explicit implication of the "hypocritical intolerant libz" and the "left-humping MSM"? You, sir, are no Tuba.
    I'm not happy until you're not happy.

Soon to be Memphibian

vCash

Re: Senator Biden proclaims Obama as First Afr. Am. who is Articulate, Bright AND CLE

From the link above...

OK. Fair enough. I don't know that it's anything to get worked up about, but yeah, that's not bright.