Thread: Dear Verizon

Dear Verizon

Go **** YOURSELF

sincerely,

me

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Widescreen's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Dear Verizon

I'm sensing there's more to this story than what you posted. I could be wrong.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member fadada1's Avatar
    vCash

i think he's just saying it for all of us.
    I don’t know if the block on that last one was due to low trajectory or if the guys up front didn’t hold their ground well enough. I’m not convinced it matters. We have every reason to believe the ball could have gone through the uprights and the refs would have signaled first down Oregon. - D.E.

their customer service absolutely sucks.....i cant even begin to describe the level of angst i'm feeling towards them right now

vCash

2013 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS Osce0la's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jk the sooner fan
    their customer service absolutely sucks.....i cant even begin to describe the level of angst i'm feeling towards them right now
    The main screen on my phone is broken (something wrong with the LCD, the whole screen is solid black). I took it to Verizon and they said it isn't eligible for an upgrade until October, and the warranty expired about 3 weeks ago. So, in order to get a new phone right now I would have to pay at least $120 (full retail on the cheapest phone they had in the store). I'm not very happy with them right now either. I can't access anything on my phone (phonebook, text messaging, etc...) because I can't see anything on the screen...Apparently there is no way for them to fix this in the store either...bastages.
    Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean View Post
    Besides, a bitch gotta party, yo.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Osce0la
    The main screen on my phone is broken (something wrong with the LCD, the whole screen is solid black). I took it to Verizon and they said it isn't eligible for an upgrade until October, and the warranty expired about 3 weeks ago. So, in order to get a new phone right now I would have to pay at least $120 (full retail on the cheapest phone they had in the store). I'm not very happy with them right now either. I can't access anything on my phone (phonebook, text messaging, etc...) because I can't see anything on the screen...Apparently there is no way for them to fix this in the store either...bastages.
    What make/model is the phone?

party pooper
    vCash

ask them to do some math.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member tbl's Avatar
    vCash

I've had Sprint for my company phone for years, and while their cell service sucks, they're pretty good about CYA on the phone problems.

this isnt about my phone...its about my tv FIOS service

party pooper
    vCash

this isnt about my phone...its about my tv FIOS service
    remember, when they say .002 cents per kilobyte, they really mean .002 dollars per kilobyte.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Widescreen
    What make/model is the phone?
    Motorola CDM8910. It is already an out-dated phone, so I figured they'd let me upgrade - nope.

vCash

You might try ebay for a replacement. It's worked for me.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BeetDigger's Avatar
    vCash

FiOS has been fine for me. I can't complain about their customer service, but I really haven't used it yet either.
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member 1stTimeCaller's Avatar
    vCash

PM me your address. I have a Nokia something or another camera phone from Verizon that I don't use any more. It's about a year old or maybe a tad older. I'll find it and the charger and ship it off to you.

I hate Verizon. I have a ding on my credit because of them. Long story but they really screwed me.
    one day

vCash

it is actually an Audiovox (I don't know why I said Motorola - I guess because my old phone was a motorola)...I am looking on Ebay right now to try and find one pretty cheap. If I can find a better one that isn't too much I may just get a different phone and have everything transferred onto the new one...

Quote Originally Posted by BeetDigger
    FiOS has been fine for me. I can't complain about their customer service, but I really haven't used it yet either.
    here's the dealio.....2 saturdays ago, i called and ordered an HD box.....and to return two of the standard boxes i currently have....before making that order, i was on hold for one hour and 38 minutes.....ok so i'm told they'll be here today between 830 and 12.......and i write down the order #.

about 1215 i call to find out where they are.......they dont have any record of my order

so i get transferred to dispatch....i ask to speak to a supervisor "ok they'll call you back"......fine......2 hours later, i'm on the phone......their voice recognition dealio takes "yes" and translates it to "collections".......i go off on her, she cant help obviously so she transfers me to customer service.......but not the FIOS, the "copper" side......so i wait on hold for 10 minutes...."oh we cant help you, your'e a FIOS customer"......no **** sherlock

so finally i'm told "we can send a tech out on saturday, the 27th"

so i lose a vacation day at work because of their general crappiness

SoonerFans.com Elite Member crawfish's Avatar
    vCash

Wow...I haven't had many problems with FIOS tv, and customer service has always been helpful and quick to solve them.

Of course, FIOS coverage is far larger now than it was last time I called...

not to mention there's nothing worth a damn on tv during the day.....

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BeetDigger's Avatar
    vCash

Wow, jk. I have not experienced that. My wife has called them a couple of times, once to install the battery that they forgot to install and once to add a box for my dad's TV (so I guess we have used their customer service now that I think about it). Both times the call was answered relatively quickly, the dude showed up in the time block and he handled everything. I have found the tech people that show up with the truck rolls to be very knowledgeable. The contractors that installed the service were not very good, but the Verizon folks were fine.
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy.