Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Good Morning..."Nuts!"

Typical imperialist warmongerers, celebrating the murder of those innocent Nazi freedom fighters.

We should have just appeased Hitler, surrendered and got the hell out of there. Only then would there be a real, true, lasting peace.

If only we had todays progressive back then.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Rich
    They probably would have ended the Holocaust on their own as well.

Homey, I think that La Resistance would take exception with your characterization of the French as a whole. Certainly the Vichy bastards were cowardly, though.
    I agree, the French Resistance fighters were studs. They deserve respect. The French Army in 1940 OTOH, hardly even put up a fight. They don't deserve any respect. The Vichy traitors deserved to hang...and many did after it was all over.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

hitler was alot like lincoln

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jk the sooner fan
    hitler was alot like lincoln

I tried to warn you guys that there are people knocking around out there who believe the North started the Silver Woah and the South didn't go to war to preserve slavery. Didn't I?
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes