SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Idiot of the Day

She leaves that kid but takes the dog in the store? WTF is that????

Mom accused of leaving boy in car while shopping

Dec. 13, 2006 12:00 AM

A mother faces child-endangerment charges after a teen valet called police to report she left her 2-year-old son alone in her BMW while she shopped at Scottsdale Fashion Square.

Gardenia Zakrzewski- Johansson was arrested in the mall parking lot outside Neiman Marcus after valets watched her walk into the store with a small dog under her arm, directing them to watch her car with the child inside.

"I'll be quick. Don't tell anybody," Zakrzewski-Johansson told one of the valets before going into the store for nearly 30 minutes, according to the police report.

The 39-year-old woman faces a Class 1 misdemeanor charge for the Monday-afternoon incident, Scottsdale police Sgt. Mark Clark said.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member OUHOMER's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Idiot of the Day

how do you turn a valet into a baby sitter? I bet that little dog had a diamond collar. stupid bitch
    Posse Member hoping for middle manager, Yep , I dont know ****

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."

Quote:
    Originally Posted by C&CDean
    I'm a tolerant mother****er.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member VeeJay's Avatar
    vCash

Why do you hate Britney Spears?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member achiro's Avatar
    vCash

I doubt she did it when I was two but I remember my mom leaving my siblings and I in the car while she grocery shopped...all the time. I also remember kids sitting in cars next to us all the time. I guess my question is when did it become endangerment to a child?
    I would agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by achiro
    I doubt she did it when I was two but I remember my mom leaving my siblings and I in the car while she grocery shopped...all the time. I also remember kids sitting in cars next to us all the time. I guess my question is when did it become endangerment to a child?
    Since kids have died while their parents went shopping.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by achiro
    I know what you are saying. I mean hell, when I was a kid we ALWAYS rode in the car sans seat belts, we had no idea what childproofing your home was all about, or how we were even born when moms used to smoke and drink while they were pregnant.

The biggest thing here is that the kid was 2 and left by himself (valet/babysitter not included) and she carried the damn dog into the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member achiro's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaSoonerinFla
    I know what you are saying. I mean hell, when I was a kid we ALWAYS rode in the car sans seat belts, we had no idea what childproofing your home was all about, or how we were even born when moms used to smoke and drink while they were pregnant.

The biggest thing here is that the kid was 2 and left by himself (valet/babysitter not included) and she carried the damn dog into the store.
    Maybe she didn't want the dog to hurt the kid.
    I would agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.

2013 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS Osce0la's Avatar
    vCash

There was a baby somewhere around Birmingham that had 4 of its toes bitten off by the families puppy. The child apparently wasn't sleeping in a crib and the dog was in the child's room. A vet seems to think the puppy may have been trying to nurse and ended up chewing off the child's toes. The parent's have been charged with negligence and the child has been put in a foster home.
    Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean View Post
    Besides, a bitch gotta party, yo.