Thread: personal ads...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member fadada1's Avatar
    vCash

personal ads...

nothing like telling it like it is:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...toryId=6592990
    I don’t know if the block on that last one was due to low trajectory or if the guys up front didn’t hold their ground well enough. I’m not convinced it matters. We have every reason to believe the ball could have gone through the uprights and the refs would have signaled first down Oregon. - D.E.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Viking Kitten's Avatar
    vCash

Re: personal ads...

"Eager-to-please woman, 36, seeks domineering man to take advantage of her flagging confidence. Tell me I'm pretty, then watch me cling."

Bastard. Complete and utter. Whatever you do, don't reply -- you'll only regret it.
    And I dont even remember placing the ad ...
    We have **** the bed, rolled around in it, gotten up, slipped and fallen and re**** the bed.
    -- TheGOAT on Shaggy Bevo

vCash

"7 million is good for me. Most days though I plateau at around 3 million. Any advances? Man with low sperm count (35 -- that's my age) seeks woman in no hurry to see the zygotes divide."

vCash

"Save it. Anything you've got to say can be said to my lawyer. But if you're not my ex-wife, why not write to box no. 5377? I enjoy vodka, canasta, evenings in, and cold, cold revenge."

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jerk's Avatar
    vCash

Sinister-looking man with a face that only a mother would love: think of an ageing Portillo with a beard and you have my better-looking twin. Sweetie at heart, though. Nice conversation, great for dimly-lit romantic meals. Better in those Welsh villages where the electricity supply can't be guaranteed. Charitable women to 50 appreciated. Box no. 0364.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
    - Fred Bastiat

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

That's it...talk dirty

"Your stars for today: A pretty Cancerian, 35, will cook you a lovely meal, caress your hair softly, then squeeze every damn penny from your adulterous bank account before slashing the tyres of your Beamer. Let that serve as a warning. Now then, risotto?"

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.