SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

The paper-tosser-out-of-his-car-window d00d delivered my paper this a.m.

on foot. How do I know? I saw his tracks.

IMHO, that's some dedicated newspaper home delivery. I hope he doesn't expect a tip.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

SoonerFans.com Elite Member swardboy's Avatar
    vCash

Re: The paper-tosser-out-of-his-car-window d00d delivered my paper this a.m.

Congrats....I"m wondering if I'll even see my paper today....sw Missouri is under about 10"....of snow.
    "I'm going to request that you stop posting in this thread." - circa 2008
    "Why does there have to be so much immature stuff on here?" - circa 2010

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Mjcpr's Avatar
    vCash

I didn't get ****.

vCash

Note his foot tracks at the edge of the road (bottom of pic) in the photo taken this am. Papers in yeller bags for spotting amidst the snow.

"Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Mjcpr's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Okla-homey
    Note his foot tracks at the edge of the road (bottom of pic) in the photo taken this am. Papers in yeller bags for spotting amidst the snow.
    Doesn't have much of an arm does he?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mjcpr
    Doesn't have much of an arm does he?

I think he just trudged along (like Napolean's troops retreating from Russia) and dropped 'em in front of each house.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member RacerX's Avatar
    vCash

Our paper was sitting on the center of an 8 inch drift that covered most of the driveway.

I got a rake to pull it in.

I'll post a picture when I get home.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 skycat's Avatar
    vCash

I'd be ****ed that he put tracks in my fresh snow.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Talking Re: The paper-tosser-out-of-his-car-window d00d delivered my paper this a.m.

The delivery trucks didn't even make it out of Tulsa for me to throw today, so I got a day off! Assuming the trucks get here Saturday, I'll be throwing all the subscribers two papers tomorrow - just like throwing a Sunday paper.

And then it will be Sunday.