Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Ardmore_Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

Has anyone looked at the Basketball portion of ****** Series on Wikipedia?

Oklahoma owns the all-time series record in basketball, 121-87. With the rise of coaches Kelvin Sampson and Eddie Sutton at the two schools, the basketball series had been especially intense the last few years, with games rarely being certain between the teams, regardless of ranking. Time will tell how the school's two new coaches, Jeff Capel at Oklahoma and Sean Sutton and Oklahoma State, will affect the heated rivalry between these two schools. Oklahoma State is a University for people to dumb too get into the University of Oklahoma and they smell like hay.
    Bravo to whoever did this! Bravo!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/******_Series
    Last edited by Ardmore_Sooner; 11/25/2006 at 10:43 PM.
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member sanantoniosooner's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Has anyone looked at the Basketball portion of ****** Series on Wikipedia?

link has been edited by the local software

vCash

Just search for B*dlam Series at wikipedia.

vCash

Sorry, someone has now deleted it.

Awesoministrator

vCash

Oklahoma State is a University for people to dumb to get into the University of Oklahoma and they smell like hey.
    'Too' has two o's.
    'Hay' has no e.
    'University' is not capitalized unless it is part of a formal name or placed at the start of a sentence.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Yeah, no doubt. I'm glad that it's gone now. I don't want somebody thinking that a Sooner fan wrote that...

...or should I say, "rote that?" Idiots. If you're going to call somebody stupid, you probably shouldn't spell the words that you're using to do so incorrectly. Ignorance or apathy. I don't care which it is, but it's something... It makes me sad.

the_ouskull
    Skull=the most underrated poster in SoonerFans.com history. -- gdc, 09/05

skull makes people want to go sit in the corner and hang their heads in shame when he responds to their posts. -- birddog, 01/09

skull makes you feel like you are the dumbest motherf*cker on the planet... -- soonerinabilene, 08/09

My staff is getting tired of me making them read your posts. -- birddog, 10/09

As is pretty much always the case, I agree with Skull. -- A Sooner in Texas, 11/09

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

it's baaaaack...
    Basketball

Oklahoma owns the all-time series record in basketball, 121-87. With the rise of coaches Kelvin Sampson and Eddie Sutton at the two schools, the basketball series had been especially intense the last few years, with games rarely being certain between the teams, regardless of ranking. Time will tell how the school's two new coaches, Jeff Capel at Oklahoma and Sean Sutton and Oklahoma State, will affect the heated rivalry between these two schools. Oklahoma State is a University for people too dumb to get into the University of Oklahoma and they smell like hay.

edit: okay, that was mean, so I changed it to something nicer:
    Basketball

Oklahoma owns the all-time series record in basketball, 121-87. With the rise of coaches Kelvin Sampson and Eddie Sutton at the two schools, the basketball series had been especially intense the last few years, with games rarely being certain between the teams, regardless of ranking. Time will tell how the school's two new coaches, Jeff Capel at Oklahoma and Sean Sutton and Oklahoma State, will affect the heated rivalry between these two schools. While Oklahoma State claims basketball dominance, the head-to-head record speaks for itself.

Sooner Benchwarmer mrjeffmaxwell's Avatar
    vCash

Why the heck is ****** masked?