SoonerFans.com Elite Member Mongo's Avatar
    vCash

My Bad vMojo= Great Sooner Opportunity

Anyone profiting from OU's magnificent opportunity can thank me. My p!ss poor betting skills have kept me vPennyless this whole season. I usually take the easy/obvious bet, or the bet I have done research on. Well you bastages that took the 4/1 odds on OU winning the BIG XII champ can lay the money down even more. I chose the whorns. My bad vluck is your profit.

Who knew the Dolphins would beat the Bears, or an injured Byron Leftwich would be good for the team?

and thanks to the mod that keeps throwing the sympathy vcash in my account that kept me from prostituting my vbody for vcash

Brewmaster

vCash

Re: My Bad vMojo= Great Sooner Opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo
    and thanks to the mod that keeps throwing the sympathy vcash in my account that kept me from prostituting my vbody for vcash
    I'll take credit. Even though it's built in to the system that anytime one of us posts a new event anyone sitting at zero gets reset to 200.
    ... that's not food.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Mongo's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by GottaHavePride
    I'll take credit. Even though it's built in to the system that anytime one of us posts a new event anyone sitting at zero gets reset to 200.
    Your the best vMod around!! Bri is too damn lazy to pull that kind of vgenorosity off.

vCash

Well now that I know there is no such thing as vbankruptcy, I'm bettin' big from now on!
    Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill
    You go Boy trying to follow your logic here Is like chasin a chicken .