Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh, BTW...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Oh, BTW...

Let me be the first SO person, now that the turkey has been consumed and it's okay to do so, to wish you a...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Please note: I did not wish you Happy Holidays. I wished you a Merry Christmas.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OSUAggie's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Oh, BTW...

racist

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OSUAggie
    racist
    Merry Kwanzaa too.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

SoonerFans.com Elite Member fadada1's Avatar
    vCash

as long as i don't see anymore x-mas commercials, i'm cool with that.

thank heavens we only have a month to go
    I don’t know if the block on that last one was due to low trajectory or if the guys up front didn’t hold their ground well enough. I’m not convinced it matters. We have every reason to believe the ball could have gone through the uprights and the refs would have signaled first down Oregon. - D.E.

Soon to be Memphibian

Anchorage-->Tuscaloosa-->Memphis-->Huntsville
    vCash

I've already got my tree up. Yeah!
    "The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)

SoonerFans.com Elite Member sanantoniosooner's Avatar
    vCash

Mike has wood.

Some people love the holidays.

party pooper
    vCash

Happy Hollidays

vCash

Thanks Homey! We just finished off my side of the Families Thanksgiving Day Feastival. I'm taking a break before I head for the pie....

Merry Christmas to you...your lovely Wife and family...

Also...

Merry Christmas to everybody!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 PhxSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Merry Christmas, everyone! The decorations are up and the kids are fighting and screaming at each other, so it must be the Christmas season!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member proud gonzo's Avatar
    vCash

it's 70 something degrees out side. It is not Christmas season yet.
    "I'm a mother****ing party all by myself."

party pooper
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by proud gonzo

Brewmaster

vCash

Why do you hate Australian Santa Claus?
    ... that's not food.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member proud gonzo's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by GottaHavePride
    Why do you hate Australian Santa Claus?
    Hey, fly me to Australia and I will happy accept Christmas season with warm weather. That's not how it's supposed to work in this hemisphere.
    "I'm a mother****ing party all by myself."

Soon to be Memphibian

vCash

Hey, fly me to Australia and I will happy accept Christmas season with warm weather. That's not how it's supposed to work in this hemisphere.
    -1 degree Fahrenheit.

Why do you do the hate of me?
    "The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Rich
    -1 degree Fahrenheit.

Why do you do the hate of me?
    well, I do the hate of you just cuz.

Merry Christmas and if anyone wants a war over it - I've got AK's.

Soon to be Memphibian

vCash

You're supposed to do the love of me.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by lil'duck
    well, I do the hate of you just cuz.

Merry Christmas and if anyone wants a war over it - I've got AK's.
    Sheet, in Oregon a couple of AK's might be impressive but you're talking to a board full of f-in' hillbillies born, raised, and livin' in Oklahoma. I'm willing to bet at least 60% of the state has enough weapons and ammo to outfit a small S. American guerrilla army, and this board put together could probably go toe to toe with Western Europe.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Rich
    You're supposed to do the love of me.
    do you really want me to do the love of you? really? It could be dangerous - lots of rough terrain, horrid conditions, etc.

Soon to be Memphibian

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor
    Sheet, in Oregon a couple of AK's might be impressive but you're talking to a board full of f-in' hillbillies born, raised, and livin' in Oklahoma. I'm willing to bet at least 60% of the state has enough weapons and ammo to outfit a small S. American guerrilla army, and this board put together could probably go toe to toe with Western Europe.
    I'll put the hillbillies in Eastern Oregon against any hillbillies in the world. Seriously, man, those guys scare the **** out of me.

Soon to be Memphibian

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by lil'duck
    do you really want me to do the love of you? really? It could be dangerous - lots of rough terrain, horrid conditions, etc.
    Rough terrain? Horrid conditions? Man, just 'cause a brother has a man-sweater and carries a couple of extra pounds doesn't mean you gotta get PERSONAL.