Thread: Why Jack, why?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member 1stTimeCaller's Avatar
    vCash

Why Jack, why?

seriously Mr. Ingram, why'd ya do it?

http://wm.allaccess.com/allaccess/jacklips.wma

I have no idea who Hinder is but you should've probably just let them sing this. I'm still a fan but you're pushing my limits here.
    one day

SoonerFans.com Elite Member mrowl's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Why Jack, why?

vCash

I'm out, that show last night sucked. What has happened to you Jack. You have let me down. At least I still have Reckless Kelly and Bonnie Bishop.

Jack, your show blew chunks. Change the set list, don't sing your radio 'hits' and I might spend some of my hard-earned dollars to see you again. If you don't well, we're done.
    one day

Soon to be Memphibian

Anchorage-->Tuscaloosa-->Memphis-->Huntsville
    vCash

There is no way Hinder should be allowed to play in any venue. I have no idea what this thread is about, but I felt that needed to be said.

Sorry if they're friends of anyone on here, but those guys are 98 degrees with guitars.
    "The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)

vCash

the thread was about Jack Ingram. my man crush is over. It seems that he and I are on different paths going in different directions. That disappoints me as a fan as I loved his earlier work. I guess we just grew apart.
    one day