vCash

I bet that Graduate Level Economics Courses are a lot more fun

if you have an undergraduate background in economics and math(which I don't particularly). If economics isn't the least fun thing you can do, I would be surprised. On the upside, I will be done with the dismal science soon enough.
    For the good old American lifestyle: For the money, for the glory, and for the fun... mostly for the money.

vCash

Re: I bet that Graduate Level Economics Courses are a lot more fun

Macro-Economics was almost the end of my undergraduate "career". Made it through by the skin of my teeth.
    Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill
    You go Boy trying to follow your logic here Is like chasin a chicken .

Soon to be Memphibian

Anchorage-->Tuscaloosa-->Memphis-->Huntsville
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by royalfan5
    if you have an undergraduate background in economics and math(which I don't particularly). If economics isn't the least fun thing you can do, I would be surprised. On the upside, I will be done with the dismal science soon enough.
    Yeah, if you're going to take grad-level econ courses having actually taken some undergrad stuff would probably helps. It also helps to have the calc series down as well as some diff. eq.

At one point I was planning on getting a postgraduate degree in econ-in fact, I was hoping to get into the University of Chicago dual PhD/JD program. Both Posner and Friedman were on the faculty. Then I realized that even had I been accepted I would have left school roughly in third-world nation kinds of debt.
    "The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Rich
    Yeah, if you're going to take grad-level econ courses having actually taken some undergrad stuff would probably helps. It also helps to have the calc series down as well as some diff. eq.

At one point I was planning on getting a postgraduate degree in econ-in fact, I was hoping to get into the University of Chicago dual PhD/JD program. Both Posner and Friedman were on the faculty. Then I realized that even had I been accepted I would have left school roughly in third-world nation kinds of debt.
    I know enough calc to survive, it's just doesn't come as natural to me as the people that have been doing econ for years. It just isn't as much fun as some the other stuff.
    For the good old American lifestyle: For the money, for the glory, and for the fun... mostly for the money.

vCash

No reason EVAR to use "econ" and "fun" in the same sentence unless you just won the Lotto.
    Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill
    You go Boy trying to follow your logic here Is like chasin a chicken .