SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jerk's Avatar
    vCash

Last night's game

I know I'm on the wrong board...but I'm more comfortable here.

After those first few drives when we ran the ball down their throat, I never once in the game ever thought we would lose. I did think that we might be in for a (d)ucking after the phantom pass interference call and the late hit calls on us, but the lack thereof on A&M when they did the same thing.

The only time I thought "We're going to lose" is when I believed Stoops was going to punt the ball on 4th down. Punting into the wind. Giving their FG kicker the wind.

How many of you were screaming at your TV "GO FOR IT BOB!!!"?

I love Bob. I hope Bob retires at OU and is replaced by Josh Heupel in 2030
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
    - Fred Bastiat

Soonerfans.com Elitist sooneron's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Last night's game

I yelled Go for it, as did AD on the sideline. If you can't get one foot when you need it, you don't deserve to win. Great piece of coaching on that one.
    Oh sweet jesus. Its like watching the special olympics in high definition on here now.
    Soonerinabilene

Soonerfans.com Elitist sooneron's Avatar
    vCash

Also, I loved seeing AD so into this game. So many star playaz would have been content to sit back by the bench pointing out cuties and thinking about the options on their first Bentley.
    Oh sweet jesus. Its like watching the special olympics in high definition on here now.
    Soonerinabilene

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by sooneron
    I yelled Go for it, as did AD on the sideline. If you can't get one foot when you need it, you don't deserve to win. Great piece of coaching on that one.
    My thoughts as well. If you can't get 6 inches, you don't deserve to win the game.