Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 handcrafted's Avatar
    vCash

Okay, I need a break

I've been in a bad mood today, and I'm sorry I took it out on certain persons here in the SO. I never thought turning 40 would affect me, but maybe it has.

I've been deliberately antagonistic, and that is wrong. Please accept my apologies and I'll take whatever negspek I get like a man. I'm going to go have a beer and watch the game, and take a few days off from the innerweb.

Peace all.

Soon to be Memphibian

Anchorage-->Tuscaloosa-->Memphis-->Huntsville
    vCash

Re: Okay, I need a break

Probably a good idea. Good for you for recognizing the need to take a break.

But I think my sister and bri's mom would probably be the people the apologies should be addressed to, not us.
    "The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)

SoonerFans.com Elite Member 1stTimeCaller's Avatar
    vCash

go **** yourself, perv
    one day

vCash

**** off dip****!

Why apologize? You'll just be beaten up later by the same cast of characters.

Guns & God clinger-to'er.

Brewmaster

vCash

For the record: if I could have, I would have locked that thread somewhere about 5 or 6 pm. And I probably would have edited the thread title, too, as the way it was worded was pretty much guaranteed to stir up a mess.
    ... that's not food.

Soon to be Memphibian

Anchorage-->Tuscaloosa-->Memphis-->Huntsville
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by GottaHavePride
    For the record: if I could have, I would have locked that thread somewhere about 5 or 6 pm. And I probably would have edited the thread title, too, as the way it was worded was pretty much guaranteed to stir up a mess.
    I think most people were just going to let it go until someone had their little potty-mouth tantrum. For which that person has apologized now.
    "The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)

Brewmaster

vCash

Yeah. Water under the dam now.
    ... that's not food.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 soonercody's Avatar
    vCash

I miss everything.
    Princes and governments are far more dangerous than other elements within society. -Machiavelli
    Originally Posted by Mike Rich
    I'm going to the pet store at halftime.

I'm going to buy myself a monkey.

I am going to spend the rest of the day beating the living **** out of that monkey.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member sanantoniosooner's Avatar
    vCash

a few days.......that's just about enough time to shack up with a male hooker.....

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by GottaHavePride
    Yeah, I was wishing I could have just merged it with the other NPH thread and kept the other, not quite as inflammatory title...
    "If you don't become an actor you'll never be a factor" - Lupe Fiasco

SoonerFans.com Elite Member sanantoniosooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by bri
    Yeah, I was wishing I could have just merged it with the other NPH thread and kept the other, not quite as inflammatory title...
    I thought about a "Punky Brewster is a lesbo" thread and decided not to do it.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Scott D's Avatar
    vCash

we can't all be Veritittays.
    "The mark of a great player is in his ability to come back. The great champions have all come back from defeat." - Sam Snead

Brewmaster

vCash

Where IS otherd, anyway?
    ... that's not food.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by handcrafted
    I've been in a bad mood today, and I'm sorry I took it out on certain persons here in the SO. I never thought turning 40 would affect me, but maybe it has.

I've been deliberately antagonistic, and that is wrong. Please accept my apologies and I'll take whatever negspek I get like a man. I'm going to go have a beer and watch the game, and take a few days off from the innerweb.

Peace all.
    I thought you said you were feeling great and this looked to be the best Birthday you ever have had or....something like that...?

What the heck happened...?

To much Beer?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Scott D's Avatar
    vCash

Well you see I had this nefarious plan, where I fabricated massive loads of work. I then contracted the company he works for to do these massive loads of work. The final phase was having him get an unfairly high amount of that workload. I thought the plan worked perfectly myself.
    "The mark of a great player is in his ability to come back. The great champions have all come back from defeat." - Sam Snead