SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Things you get in the mail this time of year

Got this big postcard thingy from the Oklahoma elephants.

Summarizing the contents:

1) The donkeys will absolutely, positively raise your taxes by at least 50%. Therefore, if you want higher taxes, stay home on Election Day and let the donkeys win.

2) The donkeys will do everything possible to make abortion available on demand, everywhere. They may even sneak-in and give abortions while pregnant wimmen are sleeping and stuff.

3) The day after regaining the House of Reps, the Donkeys will pull us out of the War on Terror and send candy and cookies to Osama Bin Laden.

4) The donkeys want your guns. If they regain power, they will confiscate your guns. All of them. Even Junior's Daisy air rifle.

Bottomline: Must stop atheistic, hedonistic, criminal indulging, anti-USA, 2d Amendment hating, pro-terrorism, cut-n-run donkeys.

I thought it was a little over the top.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 sooner n houston's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Things you get in the mail this time of year

Did they forget about gay marriage? Shame on them!
    "You learn so much from a loss like this," Ash said. "You learn what it takes to play at the level Oklahoma plays."

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by sooner n houston
    Did they forget about gay marriage? Shame on them!

Oh yeah, you're right. It did say that if donkeys won, everyone would be compelled to allow newly married gay men to honeymoon for two weeks in their guest bedroom.

Come to think of it, there was also something about government mandated church closures on Gay Pride Day too.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner_Bob's Avatar
    vCash

It's all of those Brad Henry signs in your yard . . .

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner_Bob
    It's all of those Brad Henry signs in your yard . . .
    Right now, the only sign I have is for a county judicial candidate named Dana Kuehn.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Mjcpr's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Okla-homey
    Right now, the only sign I have is for a county judicial candidate named Dana Kuehn.
    Is that the one whose supporter was stealing rival signs?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I got one of those meat/cheese/jelly/fruit catalogs in the mail yesterday.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member NormanPride's Avatar
    vCash

I just got my water/gas/sewage/random stuff they make you pay for bill. My apartment complex mushes it into one big scary-looking thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by badger
    I'm changing your sig while you're not looking while I borrow your computer.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mjcpr
    Is that the one whose supporter was stealing rival signs?
    No, her opponent's supporter was stealing Dana's signs. Besides, she's hawt and really smart...which are qualities I look for in county judges

www.danaforjudge.com

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mixer!
    I got one of those meat/cheese/jelly/fruit catalogs in the mail yesterday.
    I already got enough catalogs (just since Oct 15) to wallpaper a five bedroom house. Everything from Victoria Secret to that fruit cake outfit in Corsicana, TX.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SoonerInKCMO's Avatar
    vCash

No, her opponent's supporter was stealing Dana's signs. Besides, she's hawt and really smart...which are qualities I look for in county judges I.

www.danaforjudge.com
    Says on her site that she's a Poke. Booooooooo.
    We have always known that heedless self-interest was bad morals; we know now that it is bad economics. FDR.

vCash

If you live in NE Oklahoma, pokes are a sad fact of life. Despite her pokeness, she's pretty cool. She also knows more about Oklahoma juvenile law than anyone I've ever met.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 toast's Avatar
    vCash

She also knows more about Oklahoma juvenile law than anyone I've ever met.
    yeah, so do some of my friend's kids - not necessarily a good thing.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Mjcpr's Avatar
    vCash

That's a good quality for a Juvi Judge to have.

vCash

Here's what I got in the mail this morning. I went ahead and sent my SSN and mother's maiden name, even though they didn't specifically ask for it.

FIFA -YAHOO 2006 WORLD CUP LOTTERY

SPONSORS

WINNING NO: 002/5432/AF
    ELECTRONIC MAIL AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION
    Ref: 575061725
    Batch: 8034163295/188
    Winning no: 002/5432/AF

CONGRATULATIONS !!!
    Dear Lucky winner,

We are delighted to inform you, of your prize release from the
    FIFA -YAHOO 2006 WORLD CUP JOINT LOTTERYBOARD

Which is fully based on an electronic selection of winners using their e-mail addresses , your Email was attached to ticket number 8056490902 serial number 6741137002 batch number 8034163295/188

This batch draws the lucky numbers as follows 4-13-33-37-42 bonus number 17, which consequently won the lottery in the second category.

You hereby have been approved of the sum of US$2,000,000.00 (DOLLARS) in cash credit file ref No. ILP/HW 47509/02 from the total cash prize of US$10,000,000.00(DOLLARS) shared amongst lucky winners in this category.

All participant were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from canada,Australia, United state,Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of 2006 World Cuppromotion programme .

This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by conglomorate of some multinational and international companies as part of
    their social responsibility to the citizens in the communitties where they have operational base.

Please, in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications remember to quote personal winning numbers in all correspondence with us. Congratulations once again from all members of FIFA -YAHOO 2006 WORLD CUP JOINT LOTTERYBOARD .
    Thank you for being part of our promotional program.
    For the immediate release of your cash prize in a certified bank draft, please contact Our Co-ordinator/paying agent at:
    [email protected]
    Send the following Personal Data:
    (i). Your names,
    (ii) your winning numbers
    (iii) Quote amount won.
    (iv) Date of birth
    (v) Occupation

(vi) Contact Address
    (vii) Cell phone, telephone and fax numbers

For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep this information confidential from the public until your claims
    is processed and your prize released to you.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this programme by non-participant or unofficial personnel.

Note: all winnings MUST be claimed within 14 days from the day of notification.
    http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=.../whitespic.jpg
    Peter Jones
    (Co-ordinator)
    BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY ON THE PART OF THE WINNERS WILL RESULT TO DISQUALIFICATION.

Latest winners

SoonerFans.com Elite Member picasso's Avatar
    vCash

always the same for me, no matter the time of year.
    bills, love letters from my Russian girlfriends, and a summons.

17. 11/3/2006, 11:26 AM

Awesoministrator

vCash

They probably also said we'd eat your babies and steal old people's medicine.

And we will.