SoonerFans.com Elite Member tbl's Avatar
    vCash

I'm glad I didn't give up on SNL

Tonights show was the best I've seen in a long while. There were a couple of "meh" skits, but all in all it was actually funny. Also, Becks musical performance was one of the best I've ever seen on SNL by any artist. It was unbelievably good.

If you missed it, look for the rerun with Hugh Laurie hosting.

Re: I'm glad I didn't give up on SNL

the paranormal hunters was a riot

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Scott D's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by tbl
    Tonights show was the best I've seen in a long while. There were a couple of "meh" skits, but all in all it was actually funny. Also, Becks musical performance was one of the best I've ever seen on SNL by any artist. It was unbelievably good.

If you missed it, look for the rerun with Hugh Laurie hosting.
    so in other words the fact that the host is a billion times funnier and far more talented than the entire cast put together saved that episode
    "The mark of a great player is in his ability to come back. The great champions have all come back from defeat." - Sam Snead

vCash

I was mad I missed Hugh Laurie. I caught the very end and one of the cast was kissing his crotch and he played along. Wierd.
    Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill
    You go Boy trying to follow your logic here Is like chasin a chicken .

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Theese eez my eleven year old son Banood. Theese eez his wife. She does not have name because she eez girl.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes