Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Lakeland, Fl - Where hurricanes cross paths.
    vCash

Re: After Playing for 3 National Titles in Five Years...

an inadvertant shoe-whipping?
    well, I guess those things happen.
    When DE is slapping those soles, best get out of the way.

btw, I vote for the HP hanging.
    An Education is what you get when you Read the Instructions,
    Experience is what you get if you don't...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member picasso's Avatar
    vCash

killer thread.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member GrapevineSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Threadodaweek.
    Just imagine there's a really obnoxious graphical sig here

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 ADs_Agent's Avatar
    vCash

"Wounds Heal, Chicks Dig Scars, and Glory Lasts Forever!"

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by dolemitesooner
    Here is your proof that our mascot sucks
    http://www.capitalonebowl.com/Standings.aspx

Where's roboduck?

OU can do fine without peterson, look at stoops record without him. Forget the fact those are completely different teams. We're gonna kill everyone cause that is our right and when anyone bad mouths us like we do them, they are just rude and completely out of line. Sooner Magic is great....this year we haven't had any, so it's a conspiracy. We love calls going our way and would never give up an unearned win, but we better make every team that plays us that gets good calls do it. Seriously, you wonder why people cant wait to take shots at ou fans, it's because they are the biggest hypocrites to walk the face of the earth. You do whatever you want in bad mouthing other teams and cheating them from wins, but when its the other way around, it's so wrong. Get a grip and I hope you enjoy the rest of your season.....and like somebody said, thank god it wasn't thompson that went down.....idiots.

Big Pimpin' stoops the eternal pimp's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by j_s_ou_1
    OU can do fine without peterson, look at stoops record without him. Forget the fact those are completely different teams. We're gonna kill everyone cause that is our right and when anyone bad mouths us like we do them, they are just rude and completely out of line. Sooner Magic is great....this year we haven't had any, so it's a conspiracy. We love calls going our way and would never give up an unearned win, but we better make every team that plays us that gets good calls do it. Seriously, you wonder why people cant wait to take shots at ou fans, it's because they are the biggest hypocrites to walk the face of the earth. You do whatever you want in bad mouthing other teams and cheating them from wins, but when its the other way around, it's so wrong. Get a grip and I hope you enjoy the rest of your season.....and like somebody said, thank god it wasn't thompson that went down.....idiots.
    Wow thats like 7 threads now.....Is copying and pasting apart of the GED program now or what?

Lakeland, Fl - Where hurricanes cross paths.
    vCash

paragraphs are your friends
    An Education is what you get when you Read the Instructions,
    Experience is what you get if you don't...

Nope, just felt like speaking the truth so many times everybody would have to see it at least once. Seriously though, it's not like this isn't what like every school that has ever been in contact with ou has thought. If it helps ou it's great...if it goes against ou we need the records striken and apologies...yeah, where is the one from ou to tech from the hollis price robbery?

vCash

Nope, just felt like speaking the truth so many times everybody would have to see it at least once. Seriously though, it's not like this isn't what like every school that has ever been in contact with ou has thought. If it helps ou it's great...if it goes against ou we need the records striken and apologies...yeah, where is the one from ou to tech from the hollis price robbery?

So you speak the truth and the rest of us ARE LIAAAARSS!!!

vCash

Eddie Sutton just called and needs a ride home from Chili's.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Ash's Avatar
    vCash

I get the distinct feeling you're not a Sooner fan despite your attempt to blend in with your handle.

Maybe I'm wrong, but your posts have taken a very troll-like (and aggie-ish) tone recently.

I'll say this, posting the same post in every thread you can find doesn't make a point, it makes you annoying. Also, while I haven't been on this board as long as others, I get the feeling repeatedly referring to Sooner fans as idiots and hypocrites isn't the way to make friends or ellicit nice responses.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Ash
    I get the distinct feeling you're not a Sooner fan despite your attempt to blend in with your handle.

Maybe I'm wrong, but your posts have taken a very troll-like (and aggie-ish) tone recently.

I'll say this, posting the same post in every thread you can find doesn't make a point, it makes you annoying. Also, while I haven't been on this board as long as others, I get the feeling repeatedly referring to Sooner fans as idiots and hypocrites isn't the way to make friends or ellicit nice responses.

hey take it easy on him...maybe when he says we are idiots and hypocrites he means we are nice and intelligent people

vCash

I just saw Eddie whizzin on a flagpole at Carver Elementary.

blech.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 ADs_Agent's Avatar
    vCash

this man has got quality out of his first 100 posts. Zeppish like mentality with Aggie false arrogance equals one dumb poster.
    "Wounds Heal, Chicks Dig Scars, and Glory Lasts Forever!"

Funny as hell post.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 jdsooner's Avatar
    vCash

Yes, the horses are responsible! I just thought about how the horse cursed the north end zone. In the first half, the horse pig chased the Cyclone mascot around the north end zone, the very end zone in which Peterson was injured! Coincidence?? I think not!

I also blame the horse pigs for Sampson's problems and losing the recruits we had last spring, as well.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

j_s_ou_1, yeah, yeah, whatever. Back to the matter at hand. I called it the first day they came out of the closet, or...uh..... yeah, I guess that works..... the horse pigs MUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 aurorasooner's Avatar
    vCash

personally, I think extreme measures need to be taken to rid our school, team and fans of the freakin' blind refs!
    Last edited by aurorasooner; 10/17/2006 at 09:48 AM.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member TopDawg's Avatar
    vCash

The original post is now starting to make the email rounds.

This is like Kasey Studdard Junior.