Thread: advice needed

SoonerFans.com Elite Member fadada1's Avatar
    vCash

advice needed

when having a "one sided" discussion with those you supervise (ranging in age from 16 to 70), how many four-letter words are appropriate in a 5 minute span. concurrently, if the discussion is regarding the same topics and concerns you've AT LEAST 5 times prior, does the appropriate number of four-letter words used increase?
    I don’t know if the block on that last one was due to low trajectory or if the guys up front didn’t hold their ground well enough. I’m not convinced it matters. We have every reason to believe the ball could have gone through the uprights and the refs would have signaled first down Oregon. - D.E.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member critical_phil's Avatar
    vCash

Re: advice needed

you should never use four letter words around subordinates.

that way, when you do use ONE, they know you mean business.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member sooner_born_1960's Avatar
    vCash

Patton single-handedly defeated the Germans by cursing at every sumb!tch he communicated with, subordinate or superordinate.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 frankensooner's Avatar
    vCash

Your position with this organization is in jeopardy should this occur again.

Can you send them home without pay for a day or something? Sounds like a time-out is needed.

My boss never cusses and I am more afraid letting him down more than anything.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

I say "cake" all the time to anyone I please, as much as I like...and everyone just has to deal with it in their own way.
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Beef's Avatar
    vCash

If you have throat punched them properly, you shouldn't need to cuss at them and they shouldn't be able to talk back and tell you if it was inappropriate.
    Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean
    Him being a ****ing tard does. You don't smack down your mongoloid cousin when he spits taters across the table.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by fadada1
    when having a "one sided" discussion with those you supervise (ranging in age from 16 to 70), how many four-letter words are appropriate in a 5 minute span. concurrently, if the discussion is regarding the same topics and concerns you've AT LEAST 5 times prior, does the appropriate number of four-letter words used increase?
    Five times prior? At that point, I usually skipped the four letter words and went to the five letter words -- You're fired.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member fadada1's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Beef
    If you have throat punched them properly, you shouldn't need to cuss at them and they shouldn't be able to talk back and tell you if it was inappropriate.
    heh. i like the way you think.
    I don’t know if the block on that last one was due to low trajectory or if the guys up front didn’t hold their ground well enough. I’m not convinced it matters. We have every reason to believe the ball could have gone through the uprights and the refs would have signaled first down Oregon. - D.E.