SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

As a service to my homeys...

If any of y'alls kids or associates are considering joining the AF, peem me and I'll talk to the kid.

And as an aside, the fact I might get paid a bounty if they join and complete basic training has nothing to do with my motivation to help...I'm just a giver.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: As a service to my homeys...

well I do need a nice cushy office job.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SoonerInKCMO's Avatar
    vCash

The fact that you called your payment a 'bounty' doesn't make joining the AF very appealing.
    We have always known that heedless self-interest was bad morals; we know now that it is bad economics. FDR.

can you help with AF Rotc Schollies?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member VeeJay's Avatar
    vCash

Will they take 46 year olds?

Is training available in Vegas or some other exotic locale?
    Posse resident guru on police brutality, Lady Gaga and lawnmower repair parts

Emma's Daddy! SoonerStormchaser's Avatar
    vCash

Too late...I'm through OTS and get my commission on Friday. Look out...2 Lt SoonerStormchaser will be coming soon back to Tinker!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerInKCMO
    The fact that you called your payment a 'bounty' doesn't make joining the AF very appealing.
    technically they refer to it as a "birddog fee"....and it's about a grand per lead that pans out. They're smart though by including the condition that the recruit actually completes basic...otherwise, it would be easy to scam.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

vCash

Might want to steer them towards the army instead. I read an article awhile back that the finders fees go as high as $5k, depending on MOS.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Vaevictis
    Might want to steer them towards the army instead. I read an article awhile back that the finders fees go as high as $5k, depending on MOS.
    I couldn't do that to anyone here...well, 'cept for Sic'em anyway.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Okla-homey
    I couldn't do that to anyone here...well, 'cept for Sic'em anyway.
    C'mon. Sleepin' in the mud is fun!

vCash

Actually, I've been wondering if there's a legal scam to be had in the whole finders-fee thing.

Hang out in front of recruitment stations offering to split the fee with the potential recruits before they ever go in, etc.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 reevie's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by VeeJay
    Will they take 46 year olds?

Is training available in Vegas or some other exotic locale?

I recommend Thule AFB

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 reevie's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerStormchaser
    Too late...I'm through OTS and get my commission on Friday. Look out...2 Lt SoonerStormchaser will be coming soon back to Tinker!

Do you have your assignment at Tinker yet? I'm looking for another LT to give my SLJ list to.