vCash

Re: My aggie morning

Quote Originally Posted by BigRedJed
    WEBCAM!!
    sponsor forum webcam!!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BeetDigger's Avatar
    vCash

Have any of you ever seen those decoys? They are shot to hell. It is just amazing that folks will shoot when they KNOW it is against the law. Its pretty funny to see them work a decoy.

About a week before opening day, they place it out there at night then watch as the dawn breaks. Usually within an hour of dawn, some butthead stops, sticks a gun out his window and shoots it, usually twice or three times because it doesn't run off or fall over. At this point, he knows something is up. Within a minute or so, the game warden is in hot pursuit.

And the stories, the stories are the best. "I didn't know if wasn't in season yet." "I need to feed my family and I thought that I am allowed to hunt whenever I want". "It wasn't me who shot at it. I just stopped to look at it through my scope. The shots came from out in the field."
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SelmaBamaFan's Avatar
    Selma, AL - Where Hurricanes cross paths... too
    vCash

We played a joke on one of our friends one time with a mounted deer. It was a FULL mount though. It had legs, the bushy tail, everything. The only problem was it was a doe, so we strapped some ELK horns on top of that mother and placed it about 50-60 yards off my uncle'd drive way (his drive way is about two miles long).

We were coming back from a deer drive and the guy driving the truck with the victom slammed on the breaks. HOLY **** LOOK AT THAT DAMN DEER!!! SHOOT IT!!! SHOOT IT!!!!

That poor boy unloaded every gun in that truck before he realized we got him. The worse part is he hit it once.... in the foot. After that he said he wasnt going to take his gun with him anymore when he went hunting. "Hell, im just gonna throw rocks at the sum'bitches"

Funniest stuff ever if you had been there
    The color Orange is just Crimson, with a whole lot of yellow in it

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

No blood?
    No guts?
    No arse kickin'?

Hell,... you would've been more entertaining if you stayed home and watched Frasier reruns with me and Johnny Mack.

In Pacem Requiescat --- October 5, 2003 - October 18, 2010.

vCash

So the illegal part is hunting from a vehicle instead of out in the woods or what?
    I'm not happy until you're not happy.

vCash

that and you can only hunt deer with rifles for like a week or something out of the year

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by mdklatt
    So the illegal part is hunting from a vehicle instead of out in the woods or what?

Firing from a vehicle on a public road
    Killing deer out of season
    Killing spotted fawns
    Killing non-antlered deer out of season/without tags
    Killing deer on private property without a permit
    ****ing Dean off

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom
    that and you can only hunt deer with rifles for like a week or something out of the year
    Why does it matter if you're hunting from the road?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BeetDigger's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by mdklatt
    Why does it matter if you're hunting from the road?
    It's against the law to shoot from a public roadway. You cannot fire a firearm from a roadway, which includes the easement on either side of the road and the median (if applicable).

Now privately maintained roads on private property, that is a different story.
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BeetDigger
    It's against the law to shoot from a public roadway.
    That makes sense.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member IB4OU2's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BeetDigger
    It's against the law to shoot from a public roadway. You cannot fire a firearm from a roadway, which includes the easement on either side of the road and the median (if applicable).

Now privately maintained roads on private property, that is a different story.
    not to mention shooting from a motor vehicle, hunting out of season and without the property owners permission while drunk and high on Meth.

Administrator
    vCash

Y'all know what's funny? The penalties for poaching out of season, shooting from/across a roadway, no tag, no license, shooting onto private property, etc. are a hell of a lot stiffer than possession of weed and probably even meth.

And now I'm officially registered in Operation Gamethief. If they bust this dude, I get a reward. I just may sponsor another SF.com tailgate if I get paid.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member NormanPride's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean
    Y'all know what's funny? The penalties for poaching out of season, shooting from/across a roadway, no tag, no license, shooting onto private property, etc. are a hell of a lot stiffer than possession of weed and probably even meth.

And now I'm officially registered in Operation Gamethief. If they bust this dude, I get a reward. I just may sponsor another SF.com tailgate if I get paid.
    Can we get pictures of said bust? That would be awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by badger
    I'm changing your sig while you're not looking while I borrow your computer.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member IB4OU2's Avatar
    vCash

Sweet, prop a big ol'e twelve pointer up there (or maybe this punk only shoots fawns?)

Brewmaster

vCash

C&C Deans Poacher Stew Tailgate?
    ... that's not food.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner24's Avatar
    vCash

I tried to find the story in the Ardmoreite archives but couldn't. A few years ago the local game ranger put a stuffed deer off the road in Lake Murray park waiting for someone to come along and shot at it. Instead some drunk idiot in a Jeep sees the deer standing off the road and he just heads off road and plows right into the thing. It blows up into a million pieces and they jump out and arrest the guy. Not only did he lose his Jeep but he had to pay fines and the complete replacement cost of the deer which ran around $5000.
    Last edited by Sooner24; 9/27/2006 at 12:14 AM.
    Sooner Legends Inn & Suites

Voted #1 Hotel in Norman, OK - 2009
    Voted #2 Overall Restaurant in Norman, OK - 2009
    Voted #1 Catering in Norman, OK - 2009

1 Corinthians 1:18---For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member OKC-SLC's Avatar
    vCash

favorite thread evar.

Administrator
    vCash

This morning on my way in, I had 3 does and two half-grown fawns standing in that exact pasture - maybe 75 yards from the road. Bet aggy dude is ****ed he missed out on that sporting opportunity.

And I saw his car last night up at the Conoco. It seems his wife works there. This may get interesting yet.

vCash

And next week on..

... As the Dean Turns

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

IMHO, this punk is not worth getting tangled-up with b/c that sort of thing often ends badly.

Mr. Hawkeye McPoke will eventually pull some crap for which he'll end up in Taft or Lexington as a guest of our boy governor -- and then you guys can have a good laugh.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes