Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Hillbilly Queen

vCash

Re: My aggie morning

I wonder if he's shot aggy yet...

"And the truth is that no circumstance can ever defeat us unless we let it... Resilience in the face of failure is a manifestation of the mind..." -Wayne Coyne

SoonerFans.com Elite Member slickdawg's Avatar
    vCash

I wish Dean had internet at home so we'd know about the aggie and his
    unfortunate encounter with Dan's fist.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner24's Avatar
    vCash

Thumbs up Re: My aggie morning

There's only one................

Crimson and Cream Dean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sooner Legends Inn & Suites

Voted #1 Hotel in Norman, OK - 2009
    Voted #2 Overall Restaurant in Norman, OK - 2009
    Voted #1 Catering in Norman, OK - 2009

1 Corinthians 1:18---For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Brewmaster

vCash

There can be only one!

Sorry, it just slipped out.
    ... that's not food.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Dammit, we need a DEAN for Sheriff 2006 bumper sticker fark like now.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean
    The plot thickens.......

My boy calls me a while ago. Seems dude evaded the sheriffs. He went by the Conoco and saw about 5 sheriff cars, pulled in and asked them if they caught him, and they said "nah." They were all stuffing their faces with eggs and bacon. On the bright side, it wasn't donuts.

My boy then went back up where dude was, and here he comes driving outta the woods. No OSU hat, different clothes, etc. As he passes, my boy recognizes him. He calls me and says "dude was sitting two rows in front of you at church Sunday." I don't darken the doorway of the church house too often, so I really didn't pay attention to who was sitting around me. Then my boy starts telling me that dude's wife is in his Sunday School class, and is always asking the rest of the class to pray for him. Guess he's a trucker, a alcoholic, a druggie, and beats hell outta her on a regular basis. Anyhow, now I know where dude lives.
    my church sucks

caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow
    vCash

Is Dean still among the living?
    I got a bad mustache
    a recurring rash
    and not a lot of cash.
    I spend it on my stash.
    Man it's good to be a geek!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    A better idea would be for posters to stop being cockgobbling dooshrockets for the sport of it.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member AlbqSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Oldnslo
    Is Dean still among the living?
    Do they have internet in the Cleveland County Jail?
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with ketchup.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member picasso's Avatar
    vCash

I just heard on my scanner that a man has been found tied naked to a tree in Cleveland County. said he was unconscious but had a smile on his face.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by picasso
    I just heard on my scanner that a man has been found tied naked to a tree in Cleveland County. said he was unconscious but had a smile on his face.
    So, you gonna untie Dean or not?

Administrator
    vCash

Anticlimactic.

Dude was already on the road in his semi when I got there. But it ain't over. The more I think about it, the more ****ed off I get. A couple weeks ago I shot a coyote in that pasture - who was eating on a little spotted fawn carcass. The fawn was too far gone to determine whether he was shot or not - but having an admitted "yearling killer" around pretty much seals it for me that he was shot. Seriously, WTF is wrong with somebody who will shoot a spotted fawn from the road and just leave it? I've gotta wonder what's going on in his head. Is it sport? Does he beat off while doing it? I mean WTF???

There is some encouraging news to report. I'm working with the Oklahoma Dept. of Wildlife. I'm volunteering my bottom pasture for a deer decoy. For $5 a head, I'll let you hide and watch them bust those toothless **********s who poach deer from the road. And if you're really lucky, you'll get to see what a 7mm mag will do to a car/truck tire too.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Mongo's Avatar
    vCash

There is some encouraging news to report. I'm working with the Oklahoma Dept. of Wildlife. I'm volunteering my bottom pasture for a deer decoy. For $5 a head, I'll let you hide and watch them bust those toothless **********s who poach deer from the road. And if you're really lucky, you'll get to see what a 7mm mag will do to a car/truck tire too.

In. I will pay you twenty if you let me bring my 300 win mag

SoonerFans.com Elite Member IB4OU2's Avatar
    vCash

Anticlimactic.

Dude was already on the road in his semi when I got there. But it ain't over. The more I think about it, the more ****ed off I get. A couple weeks ago I shot a coyote in that pasture - who was eating on a little spotted fawn carcass. The fawn was too far gone to determine whether he was shot or not - but having an admitted "yearling killer" around pretty much seals it for me that he was shot. Seriously, WTF is wrong with somebody who will shoot a spotted fawn from the road and just leave it? I've gotta wonder what's going on in his head. Is it sport? Does he beat off while doing it? I mean WTF???

IN! I hate poachers with every fiber of my being.

Can I bring my 06 to help?

Administrator
    vCash

I wonder what would happen to a bald Olds Cutlass tire when it got hit simultaneously with a .300, 7mm, and 30.06 round?

Bet it'd go pop.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Mongo's Avatar
    vCash

I bet Homey has some claymores laying around his house.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member colleyvillesooner's Avatar
    Out back...in the hot tub, you know, hanging out
    vCash

IN!
    Sometimes I think I drink alot, then I see, like, the Motley Crüe behind the music, and realize I'm a huge *****.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member IB4OU2's Avatar
    vCash

I wonder what would happen to a bald Olds Cutlass tire when it got hit simultaneously with a .300, 7mm, and 30.06 round?

Bet it'd go pop.
    I bet it would.

btw, have you every watched one of those OWD videos using the the deer decoy while catching those road hunters. Now that's some funny ***t .... Those Jacka**es would shoot from the truck 2,3 maybe 4 times before realizing it was a decoy and by then they knew they were screwed.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member picasso's Avatar
    vCash

Anticlimactic.

one of my old golfing buddies (he died last December of cancer ) was a game warden up here. a few years ago they had setup a dear decoy in a field to catch poachers. he and several other officers had also staked the joint out.
    well one evening at dusk a truck pulls up and stops for a minute, then leaves.
    it comes back and sits there for about 10 minutes. My buddy had a view where he could only see the truck and not the decoy.
    sure enought the truck leaves and they go investigate to find the decoy also gone!
    he was ****ed.

Mmm... ...ribs.

vCash

...There is some encouraging news to report. I'm working with the Oklahoma Dept. of Wildlife. I'm volunteering my bottom pasture for a deer decoy. For $5 a head, I'll let you hide and watch them bust those toothless **********s who poach deer from the road. And if you're really lucky, you'll get to see what a 7mm mag will do to a car/truck tire too.
    WEBCAM!!
    Well, crap.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member NormanPride's Avatar
    vCash

Seriously, WTF is wrong with somebody who will shoot a spotted fawn from the road and just leave it? I've gotta wonder what's going on in his head. Is it sport? Does he beat off while doing it? I mean WTF???
    From what it sounds like, lots of meth is going through his mind. Perhaps that should be replaced by your fist.
    Quote Originally Posted by badger
    I'm changing your sig while you're not looking while I borrow your computer.