Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Administrator
    vCash

My aggie morning

Let me tell y'all how my morning went:

I'm leaving the Deanarosa for work about 7:15 or so. I'm driving my truck, with a trailer on the back so I can stop and pick up feed on the way home. I pull out, and head up the road in front of the spread. I see this raggedy assed Oldsmobile sitting in the road with the engine running (steam coming out of the exhaust). As I get closer, I notice a rifle barrell sticking out of the driver's window - pointing at my bottom pasture.

I pull up, just short of the window/barrell, and dude jerks the rifle back inside the car. I get out, walk up to the door just behind him, and say "WTF are you shooting at?" He goes "yearlings." I go "what kinda yearlings?" He goes "deer." I go "that's my property, I've got cattle over there, so don't be shooting across my property." He goes "hell man, I wouldn't shoot none of your cows." I go "I don't want you shooting at anything on my property, now get the **** outta here." And I walk back to my truck.

At this very moment, my wife pulls up right behind him. I tell her "get the license #" she says "I've already got it." So, I pull ahead, expecting dude to follow suit. Instead, he sticks the barrell back out the window. My wife starts doing this wild 4-point turnaround, and at this exact moment, my son pulls up - sees the gun, my wife freaking out, etc. and reaches behind his seat and gets a shotgun out.

I have to pull about a quarter mile up the road to turn around with the trailer, and as I'm doing that, dude comes flying by me at about 80 - with my kid following. I call him on his cell phone and say "have you called the sheriff?" he goes "yeah, I'm just gonna follow him and see where he goes." I say "don't get into any BS with him."

Anyhow, about 2 minutes later, here comes a sheriff. I tell him what's up, and about that time my kid calls and says the guy is cornered at a dead end (edge of the earth road - no kidding). So, sheriff takes off with lights, etc. and within about 30 seconds here comes about 4-5 more sheriffs. Looked like the cavalry. I don't know if they've caught him yet, but I'm fixin' to call over there.

What's aggy about this? Dude is wearing an OSU stocking cap, has an OSU bumper sticker, and I damn near got high from all the pot smoke rolling outta his POS Olds. Well that, and he seemed almost perplexed as to why I didn't think it was a good idea to not poach deer on somebody's property from the road. "Hell man, I wouldn't shoot your cows." WTF?

We'd have probably been on the news if this were a weekend. I always empty my truck of all firearms before heading to work on Monday since carrying them on a government property is a no-no. The fact he was poaching on a Monday very well may have saved his life. And me from going to jail.

****ing aggies.

vCash

Re: My aggie morning

Dean rules.

Yacht Rocker

vCash

That's what broadheads in the truck are for. Didn't you watch the Duke boys back in the day?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member NormanPride's Avatar
    vCash

GADOC-.... man, that sucks. $10 says you see him again at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by badger
    I'm changing your sig while you're not looking while I borrow your computer.

Yacht Rocker

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean
    Anyhow, about 2 minutes later, here comes a sheriff. So, sheriff takes off with lights, etc. and within about 30 seconds here comes about 4-5 more sheriffs. Looked like the cavalry.

Now, if you were in McClain county, I'd find this very hard to believe. You'd have to add an hour to all of those times.

Hillbilly Queen

vCash

So?

Did you call yet? They get 'em?

UPDATE, DAMMIT!
    "And the truth is that no circumstance can ever defeat us unless we let it... Resilience in the face of failure is a manifestation of the mind..." -Wayne Coyne

SoonerFans.com Elite Member colleyvillesooner's Avatar
    Out back...in the hot tub, you know, hanging out
    vCash

TV SHOW!!! NOWISH!!!!
    Sometimes I think I drink alot, then I see, like, the Motley Crüe behind the music, and realize I'm a huge *****.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Did they arrest him?

Pointing a loaded gun, poaching, illegal hunting, hunting without a permit, hunting out of season(unless its gun deer season - don't know), mary jane...who knows what else...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

Dean always has the best stories...
    at this point in the process, I can only assume it was a typo and they meant to say "cram"...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Petro-Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

I love Dean stories!!! I'm going to have to come to a tailgate one of these days and meet this cat.

vCash

ARE YOU READING THIS TV EXECUTIVES?!?!

We need a Dean reality show like yesterday.
    I'm not happy until you're not happy.

vCash

I dunno, I expect watching some dude check and post to an internet message board every other scene would get boring after awhile

(which also implies that my own reality show is a no-go)

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Vaevictis
    I dunno, I expect watching some dude check and post to an internet message board every other scene would get boring after awhile
    That's what editors are for.

vCash

for it to work, i think you'd need to dump me and doleo on the Deanarosa for a month or so

vCash

The Dog ain't got S**t on Dean.

Dean = Aggie Buster

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom
    for it to work, i think you'd need to dump me and doleo on the Deanarosa for a month or so
    The Simple Life 3

Which one of you is the slut and which one is the skank?

vCash

Hmm. Actually, if you want to spice it up, we could move him into a house with a transsexual UT alum who worships Cindy Sheehan.

The rants that would come out of that situation might just be classic.

Adminstrator of PAIN
    vCash

Man - the country is interesting. Nothing ever happens in the city.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Vaevictis
    Hmm. Actually, if you want to spice it up, we could move him into a house with a transsexual UT alum who worships Cindy Sheehan.

The rants that would come out of that situation might just be classic.
    I bet the Supersize Me dude is looking for episode ideas for 30 Days....

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by mdklatt
    I bet the Supersize Me dude is looking for episode ideas for 30 Days....
    One of my profs talks about a "Dr. Patty" who teaches at UT. I bet we could actually pull it off if we wanted.