Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member sanantoniosooner's Avatar
    vCash

video of the kid getting attacked on the football field

After seeing the kid, his mom and some other lady interviewed, and viewing the film..........I've decided that the kid needed his butt kicked.

Not by an adult, but he desearved a whipping.

Kids are already getting up off the ground when he cheapshots another player.

He, and the two ladies, denies that it was a late hit, but you can tell just by looking at the footage.

The assistant coach will get nailed, and he should, but I wonder if that player had been cheapshotting the whole game.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member sooner_born_1960's Avatar
    vCash

Re: video of the kid getting attacked on the football field

The kid needed a beat down. It should have come from his parents though.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member VeeJay's Avatar
    vCash

I remember growing up there was aways a bully who was 13 or 14 and was the size of a 19 year old. I always wished some crazed lunatic would come from parts unknown and take him out.

I am guessing that's probably what happened. Maybe this late hitter had been picking on this kid for the last couple of years and always gotten away with it, and the dad snapped.

I can understand the dad taking up for his kid, although I think this was the wrong way to approach it. The Mom interviewed on "The Today Show" this morning says she hoped Dad gets some prison time.

I am guessing we haven't heard the whole story.
    Posse resident guru on police brutality, Lady Gaga and lawnmower repair parts

2013 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS Osce0la's Avatar
    vCash

anyone got a link to the video?
    Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean View Post
    Besides, a bitch gotta party, yo.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member tbl's Avatar
    vCash

No joke! What a tease!!!

vCash

When asked in an interview this morning if he understood why the dad tackled him, the kid said "No." Asked again if he could think of any reason why the dad would want to hit him, he replied "None." The parents also seem to not fully comprehand the situation. They understand that it was a late hit, but they almost endorse it by just saying "It's a rough game."

Now, I still think the dad is psycho for tackling a kid, but this kid deserves some type of season ending injury in game 2. He has no comprehension that what he did (the late hit on the smaller kid) is what provoked the dad. Going full steam until you hear the whistle is one thing. Blindsiding a kid who is standing up after the play is ruled dead is something completely different.

And I agree, there has to be more to this. My guess is that the kid was hitting the guy's son all day. The late hit probably just pushed him over the edge.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member colleyvillesooner's Avatar
    Out back...in the hot tub, you know, hanging out
    vCash

Sometimes I think I drink alot, then I see, like, the Motley Crüe behind the music, and realize I'm a huge *****.

vCash

Why does YouTube only work at random times for me when I am on my work computer? Most of the time it'll just say "loading" for a long time and nothing will ever happen, then sometimes it'll just go ahead and play the video...

vCash

I like the mugshot of the guy that did it...The sunburned face with the sunglasses outline across his eyes...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member 1stTimeCaller's Avatar
    vCash

I'm laughing here. Did anyone else laugh when you first saw it?
    one day

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 sooner n houston's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Osce0la
    Why does YouTube only work at random times for me when I am on my work computer? Most of the time it'll just say "loading" for a long time and nothing will ever happen, then sometimes it'll just go ahead and play the video...
    I've been wondering the same thing for quite a while now. It works fine at the house, but rarely works here at work.
    "You learn so much from a loss like this," Ash said. "You learn what it takes to play at the level Oklahoma plays."

vCash

Kid probably got what he deserved. Doesn't mean the dad was right, but I can't say I haven't felt like doing the same thing at a few of my nephew's games. There are kids out there that are essentially bullies in pads. They want to rock someone's world during a play, fine, but after the whistle blows it needs to stop.
    The SF.com Retard Remover...it makes the postards you have on ignore disappear completely:
    http://173.203.71.50/sfcom_retard_remover.user.js

my post count betrays me leavingthezoo's Avatar
    somewhere between normal and insane. NINSANE!
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 1stTimeCaller
    yes. and the second and third time too.

(it's shameful, but still funny.)

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Eddie Money's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 1stTimeCaller
    Yep, I thought it was pretty funny too...
    You...You look like your head fell in the cheese dip back in 1957!!!

vCash

He should have yanked him for a few games if not the season, NOT slammed him on the turf.

And yeah, hitting his kid is probably not an uncommon event at their house.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member achiro's Avatar
    vCash

So I am not saying he was right at all but child abuse? The kid was in full pads, he really didn't hit him that hard, just hard enough to knock him on his ***. I mean come on.
    I would agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 BoogercountySooner's Avatar
    vCash

Years ago when my eldest son was playing little league he was on a pretty good team. His team and another top team were playing. The families from the other team brought noise makers and bells and would scream and yell as our kids would bat. This was upsetting our team so I took action. Little did the other team know that my son's team had the loudest noise maker in NW Arkansas, Me.

So I go set right in the middle of the opposing teams families which was right behind homeplate. Their team comes up to bat and right when our pitcher would pitch I would yell the loudest WOOOO you ever heard. I did this a few times and got to noticing all the other teams folks were looking at me like I was the Debil. I said "Isn't this a contest to see who can distract the kids the most?" I then ask if we are done and they say yes and the game goes on like it should. The look's were hilarious the families from my son's team were about to fall down laughing.
    Booger Kills Deer and eatsem!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member picasso's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas
    Kid probably got what he deserved. Doesn't mean the dad was right, but I can't say I haven't felt like doing the same thing at a few of my nephew's games. There are kids out there that are essentially bullies in pads. They want to rock someone's world during a play, fine, but after the whistle blows it needs to stop.
    my pops taught me a great lesson early on in my football career. I was quite the skinny type in jr. high and he told me to hit the big guys low.
    I"ll never forget a classmate of mine, circa 8th grade, a large and quick lad who was returning a kick in a drill against me. he noticed it was my skinny butt coming at him and he decided to do a little dance as I approached. this infuriated me and I hit a gear of which I didn't know I had and cut the SOB's legs in half.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 I_SMELL_FEAR's Avatar
    standing with one foot in the grave and one foot on a banana peel
    vCash

Why does the video stop when the coach starts backing up. Where is the video of the parents brawling. You take video of a kids football game, but you dont take video of the big brawl that ensues??

I want to see brawling!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 BoogercountySooner's Avatar
    vCash

Another story that is more serious happened when I was a young man just out of high school. I was an umpire and was calling a Babe Ruth game which is 13 and 14 year old boy's. The other umpire didn't show up so I had both coaches pick a person to call the bases. They did so and I instructed the guy how to set up on the bases and what I would do.

In the 3rd inning there was a very close call at third and the parent calls the kid safe. I couldn't see well enough to agree or over rule so the call stands. A few minutes later I here a guy yelling from behind the fence and it's one of the parents with a gun pointed at the parent/umpire. He was telling him to change his call. I yell time and run like wildman to my car.

The police soon arrive and arrest the man. We tell everyone it's time to restart the game and the pitcher is warming up when he bounces a pitch in front of the plate and it comes up and hit's the catcher in the hip dislocating it. The ambulance is called and the boy is carted off. It took about 41/2 hours to play that game. The $10 dollars I got wasn't worth it.
    Booger Kills Deer and eatsem!