Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 The Consumate Showman's Avatar
    in the backfield with "indian" jack jacobs
    vCash

Richetti commits...

He is a...................

FU<KIN' poke.(FSN show) I-D-I-O-T. He must not realize that beating 1-AA SMS 52-10 isn't that great of a win. If he doesn't change, he will REGRET this!
    I have too much sympathy for myself to feel any for you......

Re: Richetti commits...

Cause anybody who doesn't commit to the sooners is a moron hugh?

Seriously though, OU can't get everybody. They will still have a better recruiting class than OSU anyway. If you notice though, he's not alone. People have faith in Gundy. How many people can swing a top 20 class after a 4-7 season?

Zach

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Big Red Ron's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by poke4christ
    How many people can swing a top 20 class after a 4-7 season?
    John Blake
    Know thy self,
    know thy enemy.
    A thousand battles,
    a thousand victories. - Sun Tzu (500 B.C.)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Red Ron
    John Blake
    got to smile at that one.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by poke4christ
    Cause anybody who doesn't commit to the sooners is a moron hugh?

Seriously though, OU can't get everybody. They will still have a better recruiting class than OSU anyway. If you notice though, he's not alone. People have faith in Gundy. How many people can swing a top 20 class after a 4-7 season?

Zach

Well Zach,

Apparently you, along with the rest of cowfag nation, have your heads supplanted so far up your collective arses, you can't even begin to see what's going on. Gundy wouldn't have been able to land the Rice HC job and the only reason lOSUr hired him is because the owner of sheep-humper university, T-Bone Pickens, wanted him.

Please, justify to me how or what exactly is the draw for a big time recruit to even think about going to lOSUr? The Houston Bowl? Oh that's rich.

How about, "yes guys, we finished 4-7 last year in LAST PLACE of the big XII, but if you come here, we might be able to get back up to our normal position above Baylor and Kansas(and apparently Colorado now, YIKES!).

Yes, yes. lOSUr won by 42 points, but when you play the equivalent of of Jenks High School starters...well....let's just say I'll believe it when lOSUr can go out and actually beat big XII teams....oh, and here's the word you cowgirls forget...CONSISTENTLY!

Please go back to your barnyard aggy.

vCash

And yes POKE-boy, Richetti committing to lOSUr is being an absolute MORON.

And why do you all have so much faith in Gundy btw? Because he's an lOSUr-guy? Well, that don't always work out like you plan it to.

Please, what else gives you faith in him? 4-7? Well, I guess you guys are used to mediocrity in Stoolwater. See, in Norman, we actually have those things called conf. and national cahmpionships, something you guys have no idea about and never will.

Man, there are some really good guys over here, but there are a lot of terrible ones too. It's people like you that destroy the image of sooner fans. I always try to show respect to people on this forum and it never makes a difference. It doesn't matter what I post, I always get some kind of back hand insult (more evidence you guys don't care about OSU ). Maybe you can't understand why people would choose OSU over OU, but that doesn't really matter. The recruits do and that does. That's all there is too it.

Zach

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

it's the T-Boone effect

if you pay them, they will come

just kidding poke4christ, congratulations on picking up the commitment

Quote Originally Posted by usmc-sooner
    it's the T-Boone effect

if you pay them, they will come

just kidding poke4christ, congratulations on picking up the commitment
    Thanks, I appreciate it.

Zach

vCash

Sorry poke, but I've had WAYYYY too many run ins with jackass lOSUr fans that want to fight me or some other stupid bullsh!t because I am an OU fan. Maybe you've had the same kind of run ins with OU fans, but you have look at it from our side.

Being a perennial loser over the past, what, 100 years seems to have created a lot of jealousy on you guys' part. To me and a lot of other OU fans, it seems that lOSUr only gets keyed up to play 1 game a year, that being OU, while we are trying to go through each year winning championships. I don't understand aggy logic at all. If they get lucky and beat OU, they print up t-shirts and celebrate it like they've all hit the lottery, even if they have a losing record, never mind that. Whereas, if we beat lOSUr, well, we were supposed to and it's on to the next game.

I have always been a firm believer that if lOSUr could look past the OU game and not see it as an end-all to the season, they might actually be a decent team and might garner some respect. I think they start looking ahead to the OU game every year about a month too early which costs them valuable wins. But, this will and always has been the downfall of aggy in this state.

Sorry if you think I'm an azz, but that's just the general state of things in this state.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 BOOMERBRADLEY's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by The Consumate Showman
    Sorry poke, but I've had WAYYYY too many run ins with jackass lOSUr fans that want to fight me or some other stupid bullsh!t because I am an OU fan. Maybe you've had the same kind of run ins with OU fans, but you have look at it from our side.

Being a perennial loser over the past, what, 100 years seems to have created a lot of jealousy on you guys' part. To me and a lot of other OU fans, it seems that lOSUr only gets keyed up to play 1 game a year, that being OU, while we are trying to go through each year winning championships. I don't understand aggy logic at all. If they get lucky and beat OU, they print up t-shirts and celebrate it like they've all hit the lottery, even if they have a losing record, never mind that. Whereas, if we beat lOSUr, well, we were supposed to and it's on to the next game.

I have always been a firm believer that if lOSUr could look past the OU game and not see it as an end-all to the season, they might actually be a decent team and might garner some respect. I think they start looking ahead to the OU game every year about a month too early which costs them valuable wins. But, this will and always has been the downfall of aggy in this state.

Sorry if you think I'm an azz, but that's just the general state of things in this state.
    Poke, this man speaks the truth

vCash

1) Pistol Pete is the worst mascot in the NCAA
    2) Orange is a horrible color
    3) Okie State is an embarassment to Oklahoma
    4) Gundy is the worst coach in the Big XII
    5) T-Bone is using OSU as a massive tax write off (and your facilities are still not near the top of the Big XII)

Enjoy your DE.
    Know thy self,
    know thy enemy.
    A thousand battles,

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Hari-kari? Leaves behind letter of apology to team,coaches and fans?
    Owen '05-'26 122-54-16 .677 (Foundation)
    Wilkinson '47-'63 145-29-4 .829 (DYNASTY 1) 3 NC
    Switzer '73-'88 157-29-4 .837(DYNASTY 2) 3 NC
    Stoops '99- PRESENT 179-46.793 (DYNASTY 3) 1 NC and still WAITING

At OU tradition is about more than just one coach 861-319-53 .720

Scattergun toting Posse member

If that was an appology, (I'm still not entirely sure) thank you. Though some fans may feel that way, most definetly don't (including myself). I get pumped for the OU game, but I would not sacrifice any other win for that one. Think what you guys want and make all the "put the pokes in their place" type comments you want. Just don't be surprised if you look in your review mirror and see an orange ferrari coming up fast. That is all for me and this thread. Thanks again to those of you who showed me some respect.

vCash

"An orange Ferrari," he says. Oh man, that's rich!

Last edited by Big Red Ron; 9/5/2006 at 11:09 AM.
    Know thy self,
    know thy enemy.
    A thousand battles,

vCash

Tea Bag's money has created a new TV series!
    Know thy self,
    know thy enemy.
    A thousand battles,

1) Pistol Pete is the worst mascot in the NCAA
    2) Orange is a horrible color
    3) Okie State is an embarassment to Oklahoma
    4) Gundy is the worst coach in the Big XII
    5) T-Bone is using OSU as a massive tax write off (and your facilities are still not near the top of the Big XII)

Enjoy your DE.
    Facilities still not near the top of the Big 12?? Of course they arent right now, they are all under construction, but when they are done they will probably be the nicest in the conference. When the practice facility and the stadium renovation are finished you wont be able to say that with a straight face. Everything we have will be better quality than any team in the conference, that isnt speculation, that is fact. We already have the best basketball facility in the country and we will soon have the following.

Brand new baseball stadium
    Best IPF in the conference
    New soccer stadium
    Upgraded softball stadium
    West endzone expansion will hold new weightroom, Locker Rooms, Academic Center, Coaches offices, and state of the art sports rehabilitation facility.

For you to say our facilities wont be some of the best in the conference is incredibly ignorant and unresearched. In about 3 years the whole country will be catching up to us, not the other way around.

vCash

Yer stadium ther's still pointin the wrong way pard and yer indoor facilita and stadium will be nothin compared to them ther Sooners/Huskers/Aggy/horns/Buffs.

Pass me over what you're smoking dude. If you buy a brand spanking new Kia and park it next to an older Mercedes Benz...well, you get the point.

At least it'll have that new stadium smell for a couple of years, right?
    Know thy self,
    know thy enemy.
    A thousand battles,

Yer stadium ther's still pointin the wrong way pard and yer indoor facilita and stadium will be nothin compared to them ther Sooners/Huskers/Aggy/horns/Buffs.

Pass me over what you're smoking dude. If you buy a brand spanking new Kia and park it next to an older Mercedes Benz...well, you get the point.

At least it'll have that new stadium smell for a couple of years, right?

Well our stadium will still run east/west but it will also have more club seats and luxury suites than any stadium in the conference. If you consider size to be the tell all of a stadium then you are right, our 61,000 seats will not be close to some other big 12 programs. I hope you are coming to the ****** game this year, if you are check out the new north side that opened this year. More restrooms, concessions, easier to get in and out, and just more fan friendly all around.

And I'm sorry you are wrong about the IPF. It will be the nicest in the conference hands down. UT practices in a big inflatable bubble so that is not even a comparison. And while OU has a GREAT IPF it wont touch ours, guaranteed.

Facilities have been our achillies heel for entire history. In the facilities race we soon will go from worst to first, our recruiting has already picked up considerably since Pickens gift, and it will continue to get better and better. So I challenge you to look up the OSU facilities plan on the web and then tell me with a straight face we wont have the best facilities in the conference.

I guess B edlam is an expletive over here. LOL