Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Re: ok, I am REALY confused by the "Hey Beano" thread...

heh...

People. There's a Final Four Fark Tournament going on too.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member jkm, the stolen pifwafwi's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by NormanPride
    I agree with jk on both points. And I also don't want to **** off a mod.
    did you know that you and stan have shared a deloitte ip address?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Mjcpr's Avatar
    vCash

This thread pales in comparison to my getting stuck out on the lake while a ginormous thunderstorm was going on.

i bet if we recruited ip addresses, jkm would be our go to guy on info

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
    I'm sure neither wanted it known that they work(ed) for Toilette and ******.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Stanley1's Avatar
    vCash

Ok, I may be wrong. There's that possibility. However, if this were mythbusters, I'd be willing to bet that this myth was 98% busted.
    You'd be wrong. I knew who it was, and they admitted it to me. It was/is obvious to the majority of us, not sure why you didn't figure it out.

Well, you just said that you didn't do anything on the board that you were banned from except that one PM. I guess you misspoke again. Seems like you've been misspeaking a lot here tonight.
    You are combing facts from different situations. You are right, I logged in and posted under Scooter, and didn't complain about the additional 2-3 days. You caught me, you caught the Tator. Nice job. The additional PM was in regards to the last 30 day banning. About a week into, like I said, I sent ONE PM to Chick, that literally said "yes". You came on the board in one of those "Free Stanley" threads and said something implying that I had some troll and was posting, and doing all sorts of things I shouldn't have been. Fact is, I sent that one PM.

Actually, the final nail was calling Lil a bitch. Outing of your troll was A straw.
    Remember her calling me all kinds of names before that? You want me to list them out?

I apologized to Chick for the way things went down via PM. I said that it's not fun watching someone lose it like that. I've never actually addressed any of my concerns of that even toward you. However, I'd be glad to post what I actually wrote in that pm to her so we could, indeed see what is a FACT.
    I don't need to read it, I know what was there, I've seen it too. That is an entirely different argument, one that I won't go into on a message board, or over the interenet at all with you.

Nothing good for you, you mean, I do know that.. Nothing in those is private on my end. Feel free to post away. You're not posting them, though, because they don't exist.
    Keep telling yourself that. If'n I posted them, you'd just say I made them up anyways, and find a way to say I was attacking you. I don't make a habit out of posting PM's on the board, not a trend I want to start. I've said alot of things to alot of people that I wouldn't want posted, and I'd be a hypocrit to post yours. The proper people have seen them, don't worry.

She apologized and we've all moved on. Sounds enticing, no?
    Beano, I would apologize to you, and everyone else if I thought it would make a difference. I didn't attack you the first time I brought something like this to your attention. But when the Mod that spends the most time on the board has publically stated that he doesn't like you at all, it makes it hard for me to think a simple apology is going to a) get you off my back, and b) get you to keep other people off my back, to the extent the rules of the board say so. If I'm wrong, send me a PM and lets get this worked out. I'd like for nothing more than to have the board return (in regards to me) to the way it used to be.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jk the sooner fan
    who are "the people that need to see them" and why didnt bruce ask them to hold the 2 thousand dollars for that bet?
    Homeland Security

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
    DOOOOOD!!!!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member proud gonzo's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley1

As smart as you are, "debating" is not your strongsuit.
    yeah, same to you Stan. I'm not trying to debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by stanley1
    You didn't what? Blow a gasket? Funny, I was the one that broke the news to both you and your brother, and you were both steamed.
    well, here's my response to you when you told me:
    Quote Originally Posted by proud gonzo
    hey, at least he quit being a ***** and said something worthy of a permaban--and directed at an admin, not just me.

hell, and I haven't said anything rude to him in a LONG damn time. he holds grudges really well
    if you call that blowing a gasket, i can't imagine how you describe your own behavior
    "I'm a mother****ing party all by myself."

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mjcpr
    This thread pales in comparison to my getting stuck out on the lake while a ginormous thunderstorm was going on.
    Lame-O

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hurricane'bone's Avatar
    vCash

So...I take it we still aren't going to get vBookie back....

SoonerFans.com Elite Member NormanPride's Avatar
    vCash

DOOOOOD!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by badger
    I'm changing your sig while you're not looking while I borrow your computer.

vCash

if you call that blowing a gasket, i can't imagine how you describe your own behavior
    That wasn't all that you said. Might have been your first response, but you and EJ both said alot more about it.

I'm done talking about it. I though thunder did you wrong, and I always openingly supported you to him. I thought we had a better friendship then for you to say all the things you said about me in this thread. If you feel that way, fine, but you could have been more discrete about it, instead of starting the name calling, especially since I've supported and taken up for you so many times. You don't like my attitude, and you have that right. Going forward, I'll just avoid you and you can do the same towards me.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by NormanPride
    Tulsa? Audit or Tax?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member sanantoniosooner's Avatar
    vCash

This place was more fun when people thought I was bri.

vCash

Lame-O

Dude, you weren't there....I was afraid for my life.

Great. Let's clear the air before football season. Love to.

Start by posting the PMs. If I used someone else's name, just x over it so that they are protected. Otherwise, just post them in their entirety. I'd love to apologize to YOU specifically for every single threatening nasty thing I've said.

A true apology can't be made without an admission of guilt, and since I don't actually remember what on earth you're talking about, I'm going to have to ask you to refresh my memory. If you don't still have them, do your gosh darn best to remember and just paraphrase.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mjcpr
    Dude, you weren't there....I was afraid for my life.

Link to the tale.....er, story?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member sanantoniosooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Beano's Fourth Chin
    Great. Let's clear the air before football season. Love to.

Start by posting the PMs. If I used someone else's name, just x over it so that they are protected. Otherwise, just post them in their entirety. I'd love to apologize to YOU specifically for every single threatening nasty thing I've said.

A true apology can't be made without an admission of guilt, and since I don't actually remember what on earth you're talking about, I'm going to have to ask you to refresh my memory. If you don't still have them, do your gosh darn best to remember and just paraphrase.
    I've been uncomfortable here since you asked if I would consider firing a rocket at Uranus.

What does that even mean?

even though i've met stanley, i'm now convinced he is soonerwill - the last time we had accusations of beano using PM's.....the whole soonerwill saga unraveled

post the damn pm's - i like reading dirt - homeland security wont care, i have the proper clearance