Thread: Need 2 for uab

vCash

Need 2 for uab

Ok heres the deal My son and Dil are wanting to go to the game . Neither have ever been to one
    He met her when he was in the service , Shes from Germany and a sweet girl that has taken right to the Sooner crazies that are me and My sons
    He thinks they want somewhere between the 40s , Im thinking anything between the 20s will be great seats
    Any help will Be Appreciated
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 stonecoldsoonerfan's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Need 2 for uab

vet-

i have 2 donor seats available in the east upper deck. i have 146.- in them, but would let you have them for 125.-. email me at

[email protected]

if you want them, ok?

thanks!

d
    "Your argument based on the facts is not a valid one."-Hookem Horns, 3/7/03.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do you have any old OU athletic events on video? i trade for them. Please email or PM me if you do.

OU game videos

vCash

Check your peems
    As an addition
    I just talked to my son he said he is willing to pay premium , ie over face but he wants to make sure they are GREAT seats for their 1st game
    Thanks
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 stonecoldsoonerfan's Avatar
    vCash

check your pm.
    "Your argument based on the facts is not a valid one."-Hookem Horns, 3/7/03.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do you have any old OU athletic events on video? i trade for them. Please email or PM me if you do.

OU game videos