Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Pump judge sentenced

This just in from Bristow.

One year and 10K for each offense. Four years consecutively and 40K. He'll prolly only do two years if he's good in prison.

I wonder how the other cons will treat a former judge?
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

Re: Pump judge sentenced

"We ah he-a to PUMP <clap> you up"
    Hans & Frans
    We have **** the bed, rolled around in it, gotten up, slipped and fallen and re**** the bed.
    -- TheGOAT on Shaggy Bevo

vCash

I hope they send him to OZ!

I am sure he will join up with the Brotherhood and get a some anti-semitic tattoos on his face!

Prison is a crazy place!
    Like my old grand daddy used to say, "The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect."

2006 Oklahoma Sooners
    2007 Oklahoma Sooners
    2008 Oklahoma Sooners

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

will be a great tennis player when he gets out. his prison is different than ours.

vCash

I sentence you to a.....

Like my old grand daddy used to say, "The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect."

2006 Oklahoma Sooners
    2007 Oklahoma Sooners
    2008 Oklahoma Sooners

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by walkoffsooner
    will be a great tennis player when he gets out. his prison is different than ours.
    It'll be interesting to see where he goes. It'll be a state facility so at worst it will be a state-pound-u-in-a$$ prison. I bet it won't be Big Mac though. If he's lucky it will be Lexington.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

SoonerFans.com Elite Member 1stTimeCaller's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Okla-homey
    It'll be interesting to see where he goes. It'll be a state facility so at worst it will be a state-pound-u-in-a$$ prison. I bet it won't be Big Mac though. If he's lucky it will be Lexington.
    You don't think they will ship him out of state due to his prior employment? Surely they will have to keep him in some type of solitary for his protection won't they?
    one day

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner_Bob's Avatar
    vCash

I would think the further away from Oklahoma he is the better . . . but who knows.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 1stTimeCaller
    You don't think they will ship him out of state due to his prior employment? Surely they will have to keep him in some type of solitary for his protection won't they?
    I should think his lawyer would have ask for that. The the thing is, I can't imagine a former judge would be safe in any prison.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Flagstaffsooner's Avatar
    vCash

The David Hall Tanning Salon & Golf Course in Arizona?
    posse member

SoonerFans.com Elite Member AlbqSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Assuming any request for out of state is denied, he will go to Lexington for starters. All sentenced inmates begin there for "reception and classification". After that they will have to decide what to do with him.

The thing about prison is you dont have to be Bubba's biotch if you have a salable skill. I expect he will be writing a bunch of legal briefs that have no foundation in law so that TUSooner can be kept busy.

Oh wait, TU is in the 5th Circuit.
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with ketchup.

caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow
    vCash

He'll be done with his time in a hell of a lot less than 2 years, Holmes. Probably get one of the sentences done with on the bus trip down to Lexington.
    I got a bad mustache
    a recurring rash
    and not a lot of cash.
    I spend it on my stash.
    Man it's good to be a geek!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    A better idea would be for posters to stop being cockgobbling dooshrockets for the sport of it.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner_Bob's Avatar
    vCash

So how long before he's pimpin' the pumps?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner_Bob
    So how long before he's pimpin' the pumps?
    I was wondering if he was gonna get to take it with him , Ya know to help out whoever Makes him their bitch
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Mongo's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill
    I was wondering if he was gonna get to take it with him , Ya know to help out whoever Makes him their bitch
    I think where he is going, ol' Maurice aint gonna care how much gerth judgey-boy is packin

SoonerFans.com Elite Member TUSooner's Avatar
    Inside your monitor. Hit it with a hammer to release me and get 3 wishes.
    vCash

Hard labor?
    You tell me it's the institution. Well, you know, you'd better free your mind instead.
    (Shoo-bee doo-wah)

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo
    I think where he is going, ol' Maurice aint gonna care how much gerth judgey-boy is packin
    I was thinking more along the lines of Him careing about what Maurice is packing in !
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

SoonerFans.com Elite Member TUSooner's Avatar
    Inside your monitor. Hit it with a hammer to release me and get 3 wishes.
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by AlbqSooner
    Assuming any request for out of state is denied, he will go to Lexington for starters. All sentenced inmates begin there for "reception and classification". After that they will have to decide what to do with him.

The thing about prison is you dont have to be Bubba's biotch if you have a salable skill. I expect he will be writing a bunch of legal briefs that have no foundation in law so that TUSooner can be kept busy.

Oh wait, TU is in the 5th Circuit.
    Too bad we won;t get his stuff. I bet Hizzoner's own pro se briefs would have some good bulletin board material.
    You tell me it's the institution. Well, you know, you'd better free your mind instead.
    (Shoo-bee doo-wah)

vCash

I'd want to go to that Martha Stewart Prison...

That place looked pretty nice...

For a Prison...

I could help the Girls with their reading programs.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by StoopTroup
    I'd want to go to that Martha Stewart Prison...

That place looked pretty nice...

For a Prison...

I could help the Girls with their reading programs.
    I dont want to go to any of the states Hiltons