Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Just got back from talking to the law skool n00bs

First year, day one. The big bugs in the administration asked me and a few others to come impart my considerable wisdom on how to be successful and well-adjusted during the first year. Many bright and happy faced new supplicants to become Satan's acolytes via the TU kollege of laws. I told 'em what to do, hopefully they'll follow through -- or quit and go to business school. I explained it's best not to troll SF.com during class -- although I did a time or two.

Note to Bri: Much hawtness present...and I told them to check out "The Buck" purely for your benefit. Because I'm a giver.

I did not tell them, "If Gilbert Don't make it, don't take it"
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

vCash

Re: Just got back from talking to the law skool n00bs

All the cool kids quit and go to business school.
    For the good old American lifestyle: For the money, for the glory, and for the fun... mostly for the money.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hurricane'bone's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Okla-homey
    First year, day one. The big bugs in the administration asked me and a few others to come impart my considerable wisdom on how to be successful and well-adjusted during the first year. Many bright and happy faced new supplicants to become Satan's acolytes via the TU kollege of laws. I told 'em what to do, hopefully they'll follow through -- or quit and go to business school. I explained it's best not to troll SF.com during class -- although I did a time or two.

Note to Bri: Much hawtness present...and I told them to check out "The Buck" purely for your benefit. Because I'm a giver.

And you all have already started?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by royalfan5
    All the cool kids quit and go to agri-business school.
    fixed it.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

vCash

Well Agri-business school is a like an extra-special business school because we get to learn extra sweet skills.
    For the good old American lifestyle: For the money, for the glory, and for the fun... mostly for the money.

vCash

Well Agri-business school is a like an extra-special business school because we get to learn extra sweet skills.
    You guys should have bumper stickers:

If you got food, thank an agri-businessman

vCash

You guys should have bumper stickers:

If you got food, thank an agri-businessman
    That can be our next fundraiser. First we are going to sell Frank Solich passout pillows for car steering wheels.

With as many fat americans as there is, Agribusiness is going to be good for awhile.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member AlbqSooner's Avatar
    vCash

I guess times have changed since I went to Law School.
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with ketchup.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 BoogercountySooner's Avatar
    vCash

Homey said Kollege Heh Heh Heh!!!
    Booger Kills Deer and eatsem!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member critical_phil's Avatar
    vCash

With as many fat americans as there is, Agribusiness is going to be good for awhile.

did you genetically engineer an oreo tree?

please tell me you did.........

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by critical_phil
    did you genetically engineer an oreo tree?

please tell me you did.........
    Not yet, the Nutter Butter tree will be first, and if the U.S. ever loosens up, round-up ready pot. Then the oreo tree.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 ultimatesooner1's Avatar
    vCash

Not yet, the Nutter Butter tree will be first, and if the U.S. ever loosens up, round-up ready pot. Then the oreo tree.

I'm so gonna be an agri businessman when this hits
    ------------------------------------------------------

Therefore, as a result of their instate role as perennial losers in the series, the Cowboys have been consigned to the role of bridesmaid within the borders of the state for the past one hundred and two years, forcing them to relinquish the vast majority of the glory and fame to their rivals in Norman.

-Wann Smith

vCash

AGRI Buisnessman = sheep pimp ?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member TUSooner's Avatar
    Inside your monitor. Hit it with a hammer to release me and get 3 wishes.
    vCash

I can hear it....
    Awright beyonces, listen up. Here's the secret to success in this hear lar skule dealio. First, go away and spend yourself a 20- or 30 year career in the Armed Forces of these United States of America, then you might be ready. That is all. Now get out.
    You tell me it's the institution. Well, you know, you'd better free your mind instead.
    (Shoo-bee doo-wah)

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill
    AGRI Buisnessman = sheep pimp ?
    I'm not going to Okie State. AGRI-Business=Grain Merchant.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 okienole3's Avatar
    vCash

It is a nice feeling knowing that I don't have to go back to law school. Now all I need to worry about is whether or not I passed the bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWingSooner
    I have the worst temper ever. You don't want to be around me when I explode. People found this out in Elementary and middle school so by the time I was in high school no one wanted to **** me off.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member 1stTimeCaller's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by okienole3
    It is a nice feeling knowing that I don't have to go back to law school. Now all I need to worry about is whether or not I passed the bar.
    Sugar's was probably the only bar I ever passed when I lived in Norman.
    one day

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 okienole3's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 1stTimeCaller
    Sugar's was probably the only bar I ever passed when I lived in Norman.

Wise choice my friend, wise choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWingSooner
    I have the worst temper ever. You don't want to be around me when I explode. People found this out in Elementary and middle school so by the time I was in high school no one wanted to **** me off.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Homey: "Alright kids... Rule No. 1... whatever happens at law school, ... stays at law school."

Rule No. 2.. soonerfans.com... a nice respite from your boring routine.

Rule No. 3... Hadley v. Baxendale.. the case of the hairy hand... read it.. know it.. live it.

Rule No. 4... Sex up whoever you want knowing that in all probability, they will NOT be your life long partners.

Rule No. 5...Be nice to me.. one of you may be lucky enough to be my employee one day!"

In Pacem Requiescat --- October 5, 2003 - October 18, 2010.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLidig8r
    Rule No. 3... Hadley v. Baxendale.. the case of the hairy hand... read it.. know it.. live it.
    What relevance could a 19th century English case involving consequential damages suffered by a mill owner possibly have to life in America in the 21st century? We got our own laws and don't give a spit what furrin courts got to say about nuthin'