SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jerk's Avatar
    vCash

MSM fruad and deception

I thought "the Jews" pwned all media

http://www.aish.com/movies/JP/PhotoFraud.asp

The real eye-opener is the props that the media placed at the bomb sights. Like putting a clean dust-free teddy bear on top of a pile of rubble and taking a picture.
    Last edited by Jerk; 8/13/2006 at 07:55 AM.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
    - Fred Bastiat

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Chuck Bao's Avatar
    vCash

Re: MSM fruad and deception

Well crap, every news photographer wants to increase the dramatic effect of their photos.

I’ll bet there is no ulterior motive besides these photographers wanting to get paid more.

Aren’t most photographers like freelance anyway?

But still that’s a good point. Yeah, count me among those skeptical of all photos/video/audio from the news media.

And, that was a bit dodgy video file in of itself.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jerk's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Bao
    Well crap, every news photographer wants to increase the dramatic effect of their photos.

I’ll bet there is no ulterior motive besides these photographers wanting to get paid more.

Aren’t most photographers like freelance anyway?

But still that’s a good point. Yeah, count me among those skeptical of all photos/video/audio from the news media.

And, that was a bit dodgy video file in of itself.
    I don't know about that last part, but you're right. Remember the Katrina coverage, with the info-babe giving her "report" from a canoe in a "flooded" area...in the back ground you see a man walk by in ankle-deep water. The problem is that this kind of stuff gives people a false sense of reality.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
    - Fred Bastiat

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 soonercody's Avatar
    vCash

This was on CNN, HN, or MSNBC the other night. Dood has been "sacked" and all of his photos have apparently been deleted from AP files.
    Princes and governments are far more dangerous than other elements within society. -Machiavelli
    Originally Posted by Mike Rich
    I'm going to the pet store at halftime.

I'm going to buy myself a monkey.

I am going to spend the rest of the day beating the living **** out of that monkey.