Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 soonerloyal's Avatar
    vCash

Looking for 2000 RRS Tickets/Stubs

I'm making OU shadowboxes for my Marine sons, one just back from Iraq. I'm hoping to include tickets/stubs from the 2000 season - especially, but not limited to, the OU-tu game. I had an online auction bookmarked, but my Old-Timer's caused me to forget to bid. *sig

I have lots of personal memorabilia from earlier seasons, because I'm an old broad & have been an OU fanatic all my life. But I'm trying to gather all I can to make the boxes really special. Man, my guys really missed OU football!!

If anyone has any to sell, please contact me. Bless y'all!
    "I thought the only way we could beat Bama is if they came in unmotivated like we did against Boise. Bama wasn't caught off guard, OU didn't use cheap-*** trickeration...for 60 minutes we punched them in the face and they went down." - SoonernAR

"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    - Hubert H. Humphrey

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OK2LA's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Looking for 2000 RRS Tickets/Stubs

P.M. Sent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally Pryor View Post
    Rough day. Prior to today, Brown was at the helm of the 2 most embarrassing and humiliating losses in the history of Texas football. Black Saturdays I and II: outscored 128 to 27. Inexcusable games. Nothing, ever, will change that. Simply the 2 lowest moments in the history of our program. Our most bitter, hated, loathed and despised rival completely rap*ng our ***, having mercy on us, and running the ball into the line to avoid scoring 70. I never thought I'd see another Black Saturday. Wrong.