vCash

Oct 8 in Sooner History (Royal Beats Texas)

This one is important this week, please bump it to the top every-so-often, so UofT phans will see it.

1927 - First victory, 13-7 over a Big-10, Amos Alonzo Stagg's University of Chicago Maroons before 38,000 partisan fans in Chicago.

=======================

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1947 - Darrell Royal's Punting and playmaking helped beat Texas 20-14 enroute to an 11-0 season
    Link to Hot Bodies

Your Grammer would be proud of you for your improved grammar. (A few of us are slipping. Remember to be safe, NEVER use the word SEEN, never. If you must use SEEN, do so only by putting HAVE in front of it. By doing this you will sound like you stayed at Holiday Inn Express last night. If you do not do this you will sound like you are from Texas or Nebraska)

vCash

Re: Oct 8 in Sooner History (Royal Beats Texas)

Oops, 1947 should be 1949, typos, hate them

1949 - Darrell Royal's Punting and playmaking helped beat Texas 20-14 enroute to an 11-0 season
    Link to Hot Bodies

Your Grammer would be proud of you for your improved grammar. (A few of us are slipping. Remember to be safe, NEVER use the word SEEN, never. If you must use SEEN, do so only by putting HAVE in front of it. By doing this you will sound like you stayed at Holiday Inn Express last night. If you do not do this you will sound like you are from Texas or Nebraska)

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by B1rd
    please bump it to the top every-so-often[/B]

Done!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member AllAboutThe'O''s Avatar
    There she is, and I hope she's living where I is.
    vCash

I wonder how UT fans feel knowing that arguably their three greatest football coaches ever pre- was a Sooner, a Razorback (Fred Akers) and someone who also was the head coach at Texas A&M (Dana X. Bible).

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 The Consumate Showman's Avatar
    in the backfield with "indian" jack jacobs
    vCash

Boomer Sooner! Re: Oct 8 in Sooner History (Royal Beats Texas)

Quote Originally Posted by AllAboutThe'O'
    I wonder how UT fans feel knowing that arguably their three greatest football coaches ever pre- was a Sooner, a Razorback (Fred Akers) and someone who also was the head coach at Texas A&M (Dana X. Bible).

That's what WHORES do. You will never see an OU head coach with ties to SAXET....

I have too much sympathy for myself to feel any for you......