Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34
  1. #21
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member GDC's Avatar
    Location
    The Nation
    Posts
    15,686
    vCash
    500

    Re: Recent Bigfoot Sightings in Oklahoma


  2. #22
    Older Clique Member OUinFLA's Avatar
    Location
    Lakeland, Fl - Where hurricanes cross paths.
    Posts
    17,691
    vCash
    500

    Re: Recent Bigfoot Sightings in Oklahoma

    well, I just watched the Oklahoma Bigfoot story on the Tampa local Fox news.
    Dang, you Hillbillys have all the famous stuff.



    the pic they showed on tv sure looks a lot like olevet
    An Education is what you get when you Read the Instructions,
    Experience is what you get if you don't...

  3. #23
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member BeetDigger's Avatar
    Location
    Cave in the Andes
    Posts
    6,572
    vCash
    500

    Re: Recent Bigfoot Sightings in Oklahoma

    Quote Originally Posted by Sooner_Bob
    Did I ever tell you the story about saving this kid's life while our HS track team was running around Robber's Cave . . . at night?

    No. Running around there at night? There were some 50-60 foot drop offs onto granite around there. I was uncomfortable during the day. Getting away from the rock cliffs and out where there is poison ivy and rattlesnakes made me feel much better.

  4. #24
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner_Bob's Avatar
    Location
    North of Waterloo
    Posts
    19,109
    vCash
    500

    Re: Recent Bigfoot Sightings in Oklahoma

    Quote Originally Posted by BeetDigger
    No. Running around there at night? There were some 50-60 foot drop offs onto granite around there. I was uncomfortable during the day. Getting away from the rock cliffs and out where there is poison ivy and rattlesnakes made me feel much better.

    Yep, at night. Luckily for us it was a full moon and some of us had flashlights.

    We were up there for a HS track meet in Stigler on Friday and then one in Wilburton on Saturday so we stayed at Robber's Cave Friday night.

    We were playing hide and seek and this kid my brother's age started to take off in the opposite direction of the rest of us and I grabbed his arm just before he stepped off one of those 50 foot drops.

  5. #25
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member OU4LIFE's Avatar
    Location
    Left center of the fairway
    Posts
    17,537
    vCash
    500

    Re: Recent Bigfoot Sightings in Oklahoma

    Quote Originally Posted by 1stTimeCaller
    It looks like Hairy's been OB on a few of his drives .

    pffft, like THAT ever happens.
    I taste terrific.

  6. #26
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member BeetDigger's Avatar
    Location
    Cave in the Andes
    Posts
    6,572
    vCash
    500

    Re: Recent Bigfoot Sightings in Oklahoma

    Quote Originally Posted by Sooner_Bob
    Yep, at night. Luckily for us it was a full moon and some of us had flashlights.

    We were up there for a HS track meet in Stigler on Friday and then one in Wilburton on Saturday so we stayed at Robber's Cave Friday night.

    We were playing hide and seek and this kid my brother's age started to take off in the opposite direction of the rest of us and I grabbed his arm just before he stepped off one of those 50 foot drops.

    That place scared me because those drop offs just occured. You don't see them ahead of time really. I hope he sends you a Christmas card each year.

  7. #27
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner_Bob's Avatar
    Location
    North of Waterloo
    Posts
    19,109
    vCash
    500

    Re: Recent Bigfoot Sightings in Oklahoma

    Quote Originally Posted by BeetDigger
    That place scared me because those drop offs just occured. You don't see them ahead of time really. I hope he sends you a Christmas card each year.

    Nope . . .

  8. #28
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member GDC's Avatar
    Location
    The Nation
    Posts
    15,686
    vCash
    500

    Re: Recent Bigfoot Sightings in Oklahoma

    There was something big walking around outside my house a few nights last week.

  9. #29
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member OU4LIFE's Avatar
    Location
    Left center of the fairway
    Posts
    17,537
    vCash
    500

    Re: Recent Bigfoot Sightings in Oklahoma

    I had to pee.
    I taste terrific.

  10. #30
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member GDC's Avatar
    Location
    The Nation
    Posts
    15,686
    vCash
    500

    Re: Recent Bigfoot Sightings in Oklahoma

    I took my new Sasquatch out to bean the Sasquatch.

  11. #31
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member OU4LIFE's Avatar
    Location
    Left center of the fairway
    Posts
    17,537
    vCash
    500

    Re: Recent Bigfoot Sightings in Oklahoma

    heh
    I taste terrific.

  12. #32
    Sooner All-World olevetonahill's Avatar
    Location
    the Hills of S/E Ok
    Posts
    62,225
    vCash
    44000

    Re: Recent Bigfoot Sightings in Oklahoma

    I have Hunted , Fished, Camped , and hiked Latimer and Leflore Counties for 36 yrs , Have never seen a a thing to indicate that this is real.
    Hmmm Maybe they have just been seeing ME
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

    Damn it Bob, Its Broke. Fix it!

  13. #33
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1

    pb4ou's Avatar
    Location
    Hurst
    Posts
    2,983
    vCash
    500

    Re: Recent Bigfoot Sightings in Oklahoma

    olevet, next time look to the right a little. He's right next to the UFO and Loch Ness Monster.
    I'm baaaack!!!!

  14. #34
    Sooner All-World olevetonahill's Avatar
    Location
    the Hills of S/E Ok
    Posts
    62,225
    vCash
    44000

    Re: Recent Bigfoot Sightings in Oklahoma

    Quote Originally Posted by pb4ou
    olevet, next time look to the right a little. He's right next to the UFO and Loch Ness Monster.
    Now I have seen both of those
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

    Damn it Bob, Its Broke. Fix it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •